29) josh is just really happy in this one and tyler blushes a lot

if i get a single comment about how tyler is a "smol bean" you can consider yourself blocked and reported.

✦

you know that feeling that you get when you see a really fluffy cat with big bubbly eyes, or if you're a dog person, that feeling that you get when you see a dog that's like doing dog stuff or something?

that feeling of just wanting to hug the fluffy creature so tight, but also not wanting to hurt them?

the feeling of wanting nothing more than to love and protect this adorable little thing?

no? well, try to put yourself in joshua's shoes. because that is how he feels about tyler.

said boy is currently steaming the two men some vegetables for lunch, whilst josh just sits back and admires the boy.

he's in some rather tight fitted jogging pants, along with a cream coloured sweater that just swallows his form.

his little fingers are just barely poking out of the long sleeves to stir the food, and every once in a while, he brings a bunched up sweater paw up to rub at his chin.

he hops on his toes occasionally, before remembering josh's presence and flushing a red hue in his ears and cheeks.

the youngest of the two is still skittish and nervous about being official, but josh finds it endearing, adding to the boy's all-around adorable personality.

on top of all his little habits, quirks, and little dances, the boy is just so small.

he's tiny. little. mini. he's significantly smaller than josh, and josh loves it.

josh loves the way his own hands seem to smother the younger's softer ones. he loves standing several inches taller, and feeling tyler bury his head in his chest because he can barely reach the man's shoulder.

josh loves hearing the light patter of the boy's bare feet on the kitchen floor. he loves reminiscing back to the time that he carried the boy on his back in a piggyback ride. he loves tyler so much, good god.

he's aware he's currently staring, and so is tyler. neither acknowledges the smitten grin he's sporting.

tyler places josh's food-filled plate in front of him, before sitting a short length away with his own,

"here ya' go,"

josh grins, thanking him.

tyler blushes and brushes him off, "s'no problem at all,"

josh chuckles and takes a bite, "shit, this is amazing," he moans. "you're so fricken good at cooking,"

the compliment hits tyler in the face, leaving red marks on his cheeks in its place.

"t-thank you," he clears his throat, shoving some food in his mouth so that he doesn't say anything stupid.

the two eat in a comfortable silence, making occasional eye contact that leads to tyler looking away bashfully with a prominent blush dusting his tan skin.

tyler finishes shortly after josh, and they then just sit and take glances at each other for a few minutes.

"i-"

"so-"

they both chuckle awkwardly as they speak over each other,

"you can-"

"no, no, you can-"

"oh, gosh," josh stops their banter with a laugh, "we're grown men acting like two high school crushes," he scolds them playfully.

tyler slaps his hands over his warm cheeks, "i know, and i can't help it!" he whines.

josh lets out a husky chuckle, "yeah, and it's growing my ego," (and his Di-) he winks.

tyler rolls his eyes, letting his hands fall on the table with a smack, "well, i'm glad i'm of some entertainment to you,"

josh places a large hand over tyler's, "you are," he confirms.

tyler feels his face getting hot and shakes his head, "curse you," he laughs.

josh can't help but smile wide at tyler's laugh.

he internally shakes his head, he's ridiculous. the two haven't even been official for twenty-four hours, yet josh is acting like their married.

he bites his lip, ignoring the patronizing part of his brain telling him that they probably won't last. that as soon as tyler see's his disgusting habits, he'll vomit and move far away.

he instead smiles at his beautiful boyfriend, telling the meanie side of his brain that he will prove it wrong by telling tyler of his problem.

soon.

maybe.

yeah, soon.

(maybe.)

what's long and hard and has cum in it?

a cucumber.