17) the first confusion

the young men walk back with only plotted street lamps lighting their way, their shoulders brushing occasionally.

josh smiles at the shorter man that accompanied him tonight, nudging his shoulder a little to gain his attention.

"hm?" tyler hums, making eye contact with josh and smiling slightly.

josh bites his lip, "did- uh," he stops, don't ask questions, don't ask questions!

tyler sees this hesitation and sighs, looking to the ground, "i-i had a great time, if that's what you're wondering,"

tyler glances at josh, the man now has a bright smile, nodding to himself, "sweet. me, uh, yeah, me too,"

tyler's eyebrows furrow, "why haven't you asked me what's wrong with me yet?" he spits slightly.

josh looks at tyler in worry, lips tight, "because there's nothing wrong with you," he shrugs

tyler rolls his eyes, "don't bullshit me," he deadpans.

"i'm not normal, and you want to know what's wrong with me," he states, looking at josh blankly.

josh stops walking, licking his lips and blowing a small raspberry. "how do i put this?" he asks himself sarcastically, "oh, how about, um, your personal problems are not my business unless you decide you are ready to share them,"

his lips quirk upwards, "you are a beautiful man, and i'm so glad you allowed me to take you on this date. whatever reasons you have for some, uh, peculiar agreements, are completely valid. i will try my best to gain your trust, and hopefully, someday you can tell me,"

tyler's heart rate is way too fast, why is it doing that? what.

his breath accelerates, and he looks at josh in amazement, "wow," he breathes, completely overwhelmed, "you are the biggest idiot i've ever met,"

josh pouts, "ouch,"

tyler shakes his head, "no, no, don't get cute on me, i'm angry at you,"

josh laughs in slight astonishment, "you're angry at me? wha-why?"

tyler does a little wiggle, poking his finger at josh's amazing fucking chest and marvelling in the way it feels beneath his finger, wondering if it feels even better without the shirt in the way. probably.

"because you're an idiot!" he jumps, crossing his arms and pouting, sitting on the ground in the middle of the stone pathway they're walking on.

josh laughs, more confused than before, and sits in front of tyler.

"please, explain exactly how i am and idiot,"

tyler groans and buries his face in his hands, running them up and down and up through his hair, "because! i sent you, fucking, gummy peni, i mailed you several bags of gelatin shaped like the male genital organ of higher vertebrates, carrying the duct for the transfer of sperm during copulation. in humans and most other mammals, it consists largely of erectile tissue and serves also for the elimination of urine, and you don't even ask about it, but you ask me on a date?! what is wrong with you?" he exasperates.

he rolls his eyes, "i'm a stupid, secretive, creepy-"

"-lovely, fun, great fucking guy, that i want to get to know better," josh interrupts with a grin.

tyler stares with a straight face, before cracking and laughing a bit.

"you're a weirdo," he smiles.

josh smiles back, "i am," he agrees.

tyler then sighs, "i'm a weirdo,"

josh tilts his head, "let's be weirdos together, then,"

tyler snorts, "what? you're perfect. i'm a mental patient compared to you,"

josh feels his fidget in his pocket, grinning slyly at tyler, "you'd be surprised,"

tyler squints his eyes, a small grin on his face, "can't wait to be surprised then. well, if you stick around long enough to surprise me,"

josh rolls his eyes in a good matter, "i intend to,"

tyler nods, "good,"

josh nods, "good,"

good, good, good.

what do you call a cheap circumcision?

a rip-off.