8) the first plan

josh is a determined person, no doubt about it.

tyler is an anxious person, no doubt about it.

you can't blame josh for wanting to have a good talk with this tyler, the man has been sending josh gummy penises for weeks. (okay, little rant here, but i think that the plural for penis should be peni. like, how the plural for cactus is cacti. i just think it would be better, penises is too much)

you can't blame tyler for wanting to stay as far away from trever and joshy, as possible. the men broke into his house and technically assaulted him.

after not receiving any packages, josh starts getting desperate. nonetheless, knowing he will regret it later, he stops debby on her way out of the apartment,

"i need your help," he rushes, blush coating his cheeks at his desperate tone.

a smirk playing at her lips, debby allows her pure white teeth to show through her smile, "is that so?" she fakes curiosity.

he scowls at her playing, to which she scowls back with twice as much venom, josh being immediately intimidated, so he goes for plan two; a pouty lip and wide eyes,

"please?" he begs.

she rolls her eyes, "you're gross. but, fine,"

processing it slowly in his mind, josh pouts, he's not gross. before he cheers in silent hoorah that she agreed.

her face get's solemn, and so serious for a woman going out in public wearing cat slippers on her feet,

"listen, this kid is not only my best friend, but my life. if you hurt him in any way, i will not hesitate to cut your dick off and shove it through your mail slot, got it?"

josh shivers at the imagery before nodding, "aye, aye, captain,"

an eye roll, "i'm so serious, joshua,"

knowing that this dives much deeper than just a consistent prank, josh nods, "alright, yes. i won't hurt him,"

debby observes him, before sighing,

"i know,"

"he doesn't leave the apartment much," debby starts, nibbling on her muffin. "he left it last month, i don't know if i can get him to go out again so soon, but i'll try," she hums, "when i do get him to, i'll text you, and you need to be at wherever location we are, fast, alright?"

josh nods. debby had already explained that tyler's issues are his own to tell, so if josh wants to know he just needs to be patient. josh tucked away his confusion for later, knowing debby would leave him in oblivion.

"alright, and when i get there?"

debby nods, "i cannot stress this enough, don't ask him any questions, got it? no questions. ever. don't ever make him have to make a decision, let him ask the questions,"

confusion is overpowering understanding in josh's mind, and he can't help it,

"why?" he asks dumbly.

a sharp eyebrow from debby shuts him right up.

okay, okay, okay, then.

what happens when you beat off in the summer?

you get heat-stroke.