24) the

i don't know what to call this so this is just chapter the

tyler paces back and forth, darting to the door to open it a crack and look out at any slight sound coming from the hallway, looking to see if trever is going to leave anytime soon.

he heard trever's rambunctious voice down the hall about three hours ago, he peeped through his door just in time to see him and josh enter the latter's apartment.

he has been standing and waiting for an hour and a half, waiting for trever to leave (hopefully alone) so he can speak to him.

tyler is biting his lip nervously, tasting the smallest hint of iron, when he hears a door open.

rushing on his tippy toes, he looks out into the hallway, seeing josh's apartment door open, and trever walking out.

"don't miss me too much, loser!" he calls, laughing as he slams the door shut.

he does a little jig on the spot, tapping his heels before starting to skip his way down the corridor.

tyler's hands are shaking. if he's going to speak to trever he needs to do it now or he might never get the chance again. he doesn't have time to be hesitant!

breathing in a large breath, he opens the door half an inch, leaving only room for his petit nose to stick out,

"t- uh, trever..?" he calls down the hall, watching the man stop skipping and look around curiously.

"god?" he asks in a hoarse whisper.

tyler sighs, opening the door a little more so that his body is half leaning on the door frame, and half hidden by the door itself.

"god, is that you?" trever tries again, not noticing the boy. "i swear, i didn't mean what i said about your sister earlier-- i stubbed my toe and was just speaking on impulse!"

"not god, sorry," tyler speaks up.

trever's head whips over to where he stands, his bewildered look being replaced with a smirk,

"well, well, well, look what we have here; lil' joshy's boy-toy," he walks closer, but still keeps his distance.

tyler rolls his eyes, "shut your fucking flaps. i need to ask you something,"

trever stares at him with a smile for a second, before snapping out of it and smirking, "woah there, tiger. i never took you for a two-timer, but as long as you and my josh are going out, there will be no trever for you," he mock pouts.

tyler scoffs, his cheeks flushing slightly, "we aren't going out, we've just gone on one date, and counting,"

trever just stares with a knowing smirk.

tyler groans, stomping his foot. by now he's completely in the hallway now and doesn't even realize.

"just help me, gosh, i am the worst almost-kind-of-boyfriend/person-to-be-going-on-dates-with,"

trever's grin is wide, as he sighs happily, "alright, what can daddy help you with?"

tyler winces, "please, never call yourself daddy again,"

"just ask me your questions, tyler," trever shakes his head.

tyler nods, "right, right, okay, so, i have zero clue as to where i should take josh on our date," he admits.

trever hums, tapping his chin and nodding, "ah, so i suppose you would like me to let you know some of josh's preferred and favoured activities?"

tyler nods slowly, "yes?"

trever smirks, "okay,"

tyler stares, "okay?"

trever nods, "okay,"

they stand in silence for a minute, tyler standing confused as trever nods slowly with a smile.

"are... are you going to let me know some of josh's preferred and favoured activities?" he asks cautiously.

trever continues to nod, "yes,"

tyler continues to stare.

trever continues to smirk.

"can you, um, please just tell me before i start crying,"

trever booms a laugh, "yes, yes, of course, but only if you say 'oh, trever the greatest, please share with me your moral wisdom'"

tyler pouts, stomping his foot, ready to protest but decides against it when he see's trever's dangerous smile.

he heaves a sigh, begrudgingly mumbling trever's request, "oh, trever the greatest, please, please, share with me your moral wisdom,"

trever giggles-- fucking giggles, and starts walking down the hallway,

"he's really into the cheesy and overdone shit, so think of the cheesiest thing ever, and take him to that, but make sure it has more of a personalized spin; that'll melt his heart. he really likes cats, halloween, tea, disney movies, roller skating, cheesecake, and autumn is his favourite season so maybe do something outside," he smiles, giving tyler one last wink before turning the corner.

tyler just stares at the place trever once stood, before he runs inside to write all of that down.

what do a condom and a coffin have in common?

they both hold stiffs, but one is coming and the other is going.