~Chapter thirty-three~

For hours, Rylan and Adeline walked around the field, greeting their new pack and being congratulated. By midnight, most people had gone home, and the pair stood with their families, finishing their drinks.

Isaac brought over a friend, "Alpha, this is Jonathan." He brought over the man who was standing with his lady. He was of the same stature as Rylan and had some visible face and neck scars.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Alpha, Luna." He bowed his head and shook his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, please call me Rylan. We should catch up, I'd love to get to know you more." He said, letting go of his hand, and wrapping it back around Adeline's waist.

"We are off for the evening, but I would really love that." He said, they said their goodbyes and before long everyone was making their way home.

"That was such a lovely ceremony, sweeties." Rylan's mum hugged them both. Rylan was too distracted in his happy mood to care about worrying about hugs, he knew how much it meant to his mum too.

"It was... But if you don't mind, I'm going to steal my beautiful woman for myself." He turned to Adeline who smiled.

"Come."

He mind-linked Brody, to let him know they were walking home, but extra border patrol had been put on for tonight. They walked in the cool, Rylan wrapped his arm round her shoulders to keep her warm, and their bare feet brushed through the grass.

They walked to their new house, and Rylan's car was outside. The house still smelt like new carpets, and the floor was littered with boxes and packing materials. He brought their bags indoors and led Adeline up to their bedroom with one hand.

"I wanted to bring you here." He kissed her cheek, moving down to her jaw. "It's much more private, and quieter than my parents."

"Did you lock the door?" She asked, moving her head to the side.

"Yes..." He told her, he kissed softly down her neck and her hands found their way to his hair, tugging gently. He ran his tongue over her collar bone, sucking at her skin, and when he skimmed over her sweet spot on her neck, she let out a quiet moan, her knees nearly giving way; he slipped his hands round her waist to keep her steady.

Rylan pulled away, biting his swollen lip. He looked up and down Adeline dress again, before getting her to turn around. He brushed his hand through her hair as she turned and he moved her hair out of the way and slowly and started to unzip the back of her dress, hovering his lips over her back as he did. She shuddered with excitement.

"Stay still." He told her, kissing her lower back. He stood back up and helped her slip out of her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She turned back around slowly, covering her chest.

"Don't hide, beautiful. I wanna see you." He told her as he reached for her wrists. He moved her hands out of the way and kept eye contact with her until she smiled, and he admired her body again, growling possessively.

"You're perfect." He told her, placing his hand on her hip. He pulled her flush against him and squeezed her behind lightly, making his arousal clear to her. This was so new to both of them.

"Let's take this off." She told him, reaching up through lustful eyes and undoing the top button of his shirt for him. "Can I do it?" She asked and he opened his eyes, biting his lip and nodding.

"Of course, just be careful." He told her, and she nodded. She undid all of the buttons down his chest and he didn't seem too stressed, he reached up to his shoulders and took it off himself, but she was proud of him for letting her help.