Armory

(Dayu's POV)

After bolting the door of the armory so no one can enter from the outside, Captain Wang started walking back and forth in front of me.

Inside me, I silently enjoyed watching the man, naked from waist up, going out of his mind as he muttered while stealing glances at me then walking again and sighing heavenward.

I enjoyed watching the man struggled with indecisiveness.

Did he want me? But he is not into men. But he hates when I don't pay attention to him. He doesn't like it when Dayu smile to others.

He doesn't like anyone else putting there hands to innocent Dayu.

He is so predictable.

He stopped pacing. I readied myself. I can pretend do be confused to his dilemma. I would wonder what he wants with me and why he locked us inside the armory that is...full with armors and weapons.

He stared at me. I patiently waited. He sighed. I held my breath. He nodded, I smiled inwardly. Finally, he will step into my trap willingly.

"How many summers are you again?" Captain Wang asked.

I blinked. That was about the last thing on my mind that he will ask.

"Uhm, I'm in my 24th summer. 25th, like I said I am not sure because..."

"Because you grew up in a temple with the monks," he finished my sentence. He nodded, "I see that you are old enough to know what you are doing. I can't stop you. I am not your keeper anymore..."

What? What is happening? I don't understand anything that is going out of his mouth.

Why is he not confessing his feelings for me? Why is he not getting angry that I let other soldiers near me?

What is going on?!

"Captain..."

"Dayu, if you decided to want men and wanted to lie with them, I can't stop you. But I want you to be careful and..."

For the love of pandas and bamboo trees. What is he talking about? Is he saying that I can go to another soldier?

I can feel my blood rushing through my body fast. I feel hot.

And the Captain is still talking, "I know that many will find you interesting but I want you to keep in mind that not all men or soldiers are honorable and..."

Holy temple he is frustrating me!

I arch a brow and cross my arms while I listen to him lecture me about choosing the right person to give my affection to.

That person should be kind to me. Honorable. Responsible. Gentle. A wise man. Someone who thinks and not just boasting around.

He is just full of lecture.

Fine! He is forcing me. I can do it. What choice do I have anyway? He is the one forcing my hand.

I took a deep breath and interrupted his enlightening monologue.

"But I don't want another soldier, Captain. I want you..." I said while staring at him.

There! For the love of all peaches and apples, have a clue you stupid moron! He made me spell it to him. Even when he knew that all along.

If I said that he is predictable, let me say that I am wrong. The man is not predictable. He is annoying!

Captain Wang quieted and stared back at me.