Beaten

(Mei's POV)

Dayu and I are more than fine. We work well together.

If Dayu is a war general of the country, China will never lose one war.

He is that good in strategizing.

It's like he can foresee the future. Or willed it so everything will happen according to his plans.

Putting a sack in General Chein's head is the easy part, putting him to sleep with one press on his neck's pressure point is another easy part.

Tying him up like a pig to be slaugthered and putting a pcrumpled cloth on his mouth are not making us sweat too.

Now, the tricky part will begin. Taking the general off the military base and into the a place where he can scream but no one can hear him.

Dayu and I already had the perfect spot. In the heart of the forest, there is a big falls, the water pouring from the river on the top down to a shallow stream below is so noisy, you can't even hear yourself thinking.

It is secluded, you have to just be patient and walk for miles, and noisy enough to be the perfect place to kill a general.

Dayu and I put the general inside a big sack and take him near the stable, the night's shadow is our friend. There, we hefted the general up in a cart and put horse manure in sacks on top of him.

"Hope he won't die in smelling those crap," I told Dayu as I twitch my own nose from the offensive smell.

Dayu just shrug, "Wait for me outside. I will cart this outside together with the other helpers."
He said.

I nodded and I left him to do his part while I wait for him on the forest.

Dayu is confident that he can take the general off the base. He will push that cart outside together with other helpers who will also push other carts the horse manure out of the base.

On the way to the dump site, he will pull back from the group and push the cart inside the forest instead, where I am waiting to help him.

Of course, the helpers who are pushing the cart full of horse manure are wearing cloth mask on their faces to help oppress the offensive smell.

"And who will stop us? Soldiers are as eager as the helpers to take off the horses' craps outside of the camp. They do smell, especially when it is rainy season."

And the rainy season will be up soon that's why everyone are clamoring to clean the camp. Cleaning the military base will be hard once the rain started pouring nonstop. All helpers are on deck to help clean the whole place.

I was starting to worry if Dayu did managed to push that cart off the base when I saw a wooden cart, being pushed by a helper in cloth mask coming towards me.

I ran and help Dayu to push. We traveled a bit further from the usual patrol route and we need to circle around to find the falls.

But once we were there, the hard part is now over.

Dayu and I pulled the sacked general off the cart and placed him at the most hidden part at the back of the falls.

Then I left that general to Dayu who is hefting a large hard club made of wood.

His plan? Beat the general to death.

I stood and watch a few feet away as Dayu untied the top of the sack and pulled it off so the general's head will be revealed.