Unstoppable vs Immovable

(Dayu's POV)

As soon as those daggers left my hand I ran to him with my sword.

Captain Wang slash his sword left and right to repel those daggers and took a step back when our swords collided. We look into each other's eyes with our crisscrossed blades between us.

Of course I didn't entertained the idea that those daggers and my attack can kill him.

I have no intention of killing him tonight. He will not die in my hands tonight.

Not yet.

Tonight's fight is a study for me. An oppurtunity to fight a defense specialist. To know his moves. Learn his styles.

And if I am fortunate enough, find out some weaknesses in his defense. Something. Anything to pierce that armor of his.

I jumped away from him. He didn't follow. Didn't attack. I smirked. One lesson learned.

A defense specialist never attack first.

I attacked him then. I swung my sword, turning my body left and right. Make slashing move. Jumped and tried piercing him from the top. Tried going low, maybe take his height advantage away from him.

Attacking again and again even before my first swung landed.

Nothing works. Captain Wang blocked all my moves. Just blocking my every attack.

Second lesson : A defense specialist just blocked and protect himself. Not doing any counter attack.

Well I am not someone without a trick or two in his sleeves. I am not the infamous "The Shadow" for nothing.

I feel out the thin thread I always carry to strangle or rope my target. I threw it, caught his arm holding the sword and raise it.

"Like a puppet," I smirked at the surprise look on his face. "You were my puppet for a long time Captain Wang. You didn't know?" I taunted him.

His face grew rigid. Ice blokes on his eyes. With a smirk of his own, he twist the thread in his hand. Once, twice, three times before he yanked it hard and threw his hand upward, taking the thread and me.

I felt my feet leaving the forest floor. My eyes can't hide my surprise. I held on to my control and yank the thread to. I force myself to stay on the ground.

The rivaling force we extend strained the thread and it broke. I staggered backward, Captain Wang stayed steady on his feet. I shook myself and look at him.

Still smirking at me.

"Dayu ah," he said in the same singsong tone I did when I called his name a while ago. "No one can control me. Shall I tell you why?" He stalked to a nearby tree with a decent size trunk. With one hand, he slowly uprooted the tree like it weighs nothing.

Holy Temple!

"I am strong," Captain Wang said before he threw the tree at me.

I moved fast. Running and rolling away from that tree. Then at the second tree that came after that.

Damn it! How many surprises did he have in him?!

And how did he became so strong like that? I have never encountered a person like him before.

Now, it seems that even if I have no intention of killing Captain Wang, he, on the other hand, had all the intention of killing me!

I hide behind a huge tree. I took out all my steel spikes, all eight of them. I should have poisoned them. Maybe that will stop Captain Wang or slow him down if one will graze and poison him.