Chapter 2: The move

Special shout out to JamKaizan for being a good follower also to CutieStar36 for being my Senpai. Go follow then otherwise you will not have any cookies
___________________
Reader's POV:
It was about a one and a half hour journey to get to our new living quarters. Me, Marco, Jean, Bertholdt, Reiner and a few other fellow cadets all rode on a waggon that was pulled by horses with the experienced scouts riding horses beside us. It was very late at night and I was so tired so I used Marco's lap as a pillow and slept for a while. I woke up when Levi slapped my leg as the others fail at waking me up.
"Ow what was that for?"
"We have arrived so get up brat"
Levi has no mercy. I got up and jumped off the wagon with Marco. When we grabbed our belongings, we made our way over to the new HQ. It was a massive building with a couple of floors and it had massive windows. The only light source was from our lanterns and from the moon. All was very calm. I've never been this calm since the day when everything was destroyed. When we reached the entrance, captain Levi opened the massive door and led us inside. He lit candles as he showed us around the area and to our rooms. Me and Marco chose to share rooms together so I can make sure nothings no bad happens to him. We placed our bags in a corner and chose what bed we were gonna have.
"Marco you can have the one by the window if you want"
"Sure, and you'll have that one?"
"Yeah"
The captain slowly opened the door and peered his head round.
"Get use to every thing around tomorrow. We don't want any people getting lost here"
"Yes sir"
With that he closed the door and we listened as we heard his foot steps fade away. Marco jumped onto the same bed as I was on and curled up.
"Can I sleep with you for tonight? I don't really like sleeping on my own in a new place"
"Sure"
"Also why did you go outside before? You seem to do it more and more often. Is it because of me?"
I hesitated for a minute. I didn't want Marco knowing that I cry about him.
"You can tell me (Y/N). We can talk about it if you want"
"Alright, I do cry about you ok but it's nothing"
"It's not nothing, c'mon tell me"
"We, I just worry because you always like to jump out and protect me, I just don't want you to get hurt by it"
"....But isn't that the whole point?"
I grabbed Marco's shoulders and faced him.
"No I don't want you to get hurt!"
Marco hugged me, promising me not to hurt himself. I led down and Marco led beside me. I thought about the time that Marco found me in my house which was about to collapse and how we ran for our lives to the boats. That's all I can clearly remember but I try not to. Marco was fast asleep on my shoulder and I was soon.

Levi's POV:
I walked to the meeting room where I saw Hanji reading a book about titans again. I sat on the couch and took out a small diary that I kept close to me at all times. I took out my pen and started to write out my thoughts in it about today.
'Today I saw this pretty girl that chose to be in the scouts so I offered her and her mates a place in my squad. She happily said yes which makes it easier to get close to her. I looked into her room to finder her talking with Marco. She looks cute in her night wear to be honest. I can tell that she has been through a lot in her past life, I could relate to her in some way. I'm planning to take her for a walk tomorrow and just maybe confess my feelings to her.'
Levi Ackerman~
"Yo Levi, what you writing?"
God four eyes other there isn't gonna shut up
"Non of you business brat"
I got up and left the room and walked down the hallway towards (Y/N)'s room. When I got there I slowly and quietly opened her door to find he asleep with Marco curled in a ball and facing the other way. She look like and angle as she slept. I thought about seeing her ever morning when I would wake up. A lantern was still burning on a shelf so I blew the candle inside out and quietly left the room. As I closed the door I noticed the bush brows was watching.
"What were you doing Levi?"
"Tch making sure that they were asleep"
"I can tell that you like the girl"
"What make you think that"
"The way you look at her is obvious"
I walked off knowing that Erwin was still smiling at me. I need to be more careful when around her so no one suspects a thing. I entered my room and took off my shirt and trousers and flopped onto the bed. I laid there for a while before moving again. I pulled the covers over me and thought about (Y/N) before I started to drift off to sleep.
"(Y/N), you will be mine"....