Chapter 3: Blossoms

Reader's POV:
"Hey (Y/N), what are you up to my sweet?"
"I'm just picking some flowers for the house mum"
"Haha make sure you don't pick all of them"
"I won't"
"After dinner I'll let you play with some friends ok?"
"Yeah ok"
Me and mum walked home after spending time on my favourite hill that was filled with flowers and a blossoming tree. We went inside where dad was sitting by the table reading a newspaper.
"Hello dad"
"Hey sport, you alright?"
"Yeah"
Mum was preparing the food for dinner and I was continuing the embroidery that I was doing. Every thing was so calm here that it was hard to imagine that me were behind massive walls. I lied about having friends so I would just wonder around the place and chill on top of the hill. Not long after, dinner was served and I chowed it down as quick as I can.
"I'm done"
"Ok you can play out for the most 3 hours and then be back ok?"
"Yes mum"
I rushed outside and ran my way to the top of the hill that over looked everything. It was the best place to be in the world. I picked more flowers and made a flower crown and placed it upon my head. It was the best.
Suddenly I heard a loud bang beyond the wall and a massive face peered over the wall. It suddenly kicked a massive whole in the wall and I ran back home. All housed around me were mostly destroyed by falling debris. When I reach my house it was half destroyed by a massive boulder. I went through the front door and witnessed something I could never forget. I saw different body parts splattered around the house and blood everywhere. I couldn't move a muscle and I was in shock. I could hear massive footsteps getting closer but is still didn't move. A boy charged into the house and grabbed my arm. He dragged me out of the house and ran with me the the boat where we were put onto safety
"Hey you ok?"
"...."
"What's your name?"
I looked at him blankly with the image of my parents splattered around plastered in my head.
"Guuuuhhhhhhhh!"
"Whoa, (Y/N) you alright?"
"Marco"
"You were calling out loud when asleep"
I dreamt it again. About my parents' death. I heard the door slam open and I saw captain Levi.
"What's going on?"
"Sir she must of had a nightmare"
I got up and stretched. I slipped my uniform on in silence as Marco was trying to make me fell better
"What time is it Marco"
"About 7:30am"
When I finished getting changed a headed out and walked around the perimeter. I felt someone touch my shoulder and I turned around to see that it was Levi.
"You feeling ok (Y/N)?"
"Oh yeah"
"Follow me"
I followed the captain out to a court yard where two trees grew. They were both blossom trees with pink and white petals floating around. Levi sat under the tree and I stood by him.
"Come sit with me"
I sat beside him as I thought about my dream.
"You like it here?"
"It's ok"
"Wanna tell me what's up?"
"Donno"
"Was it something in the past?"
I shrugged my shoulders and faced away.
"Tell me about it"
"....I miss my parents"
"So you lost 'em? I'm sorry to hear that"
"Did you lose any one captain?"
"Many"
"Oh"
"Yeah, but sometimes you've just got to let go of the past and move forward"
Levi seemed stern with the way he was talking, I can tell that he's been through lot in his past.
"I think your a good person (Y/N)"
"You do? What do you mean?"
"Like your smart and nice. You look after Marco and take the time to care for him. Not many people do that for each other"
I looked into Levi's eye and he stared into mine. I could feel the connection deep within me. His pupils dilated after a while of talking. He place a hand on my shoulder.
"It takes a good soldier to look after one another, bare that in mind"
"Yes sir I ne-"
Before I could say anything else, Levi was kissing me. It only lasted for about 3 seconds before he got up and left me. I blushed and touched the spot where he kissed me. He seemed very embarrassed after he done that before he left. I got up and walk to the mess hall for grab some breakfast as I was hungry. I was also embarrassed hoping that no one saw the kiss. I pondered to myself on why he would have done that to me. I entered the mess hall and sat next to Marco and Jean who were happily chatting away. I couldn't help but notice Levi in the corner by himself.
"Hey guys I'll be right back ok"
"Sure"
I got up and made my way to Levi and sat next to him on the bench.
"Why did you do that?"
"Think nothing of it. I was only trying to make you feel better"
"But why kiss me?"
"Don't question me please"
He wouldn't give me a straight answer before he got up and left again. I joined back it's Marco and carried on eating my breakfast and thinking about captain Levi...

 I joined back it's Marco and carried on eating my breakfast and thinking about captain Levi