Chapter 6: Future secret

Reader's POV:
I woke up to find Levi sitting next to me. I placed a hand on his thigh and in between the straps on his legs.
"Morning sunshine"
"Heh morning Levi"
I sat up and performed one of my massive stretches. Levi poked my stomach as my shirt lifted whilst I was yawning.
"Hey, your fingers are cold!"
"Haha serves you right"
"For what Levi?"
"Dribbling all over my arm"
With that his licked his hand and wiped it across my face.
"Eww gross"
"Hah I know you love it"
After our little play about I got up and changed into my uniform and Levi helped me with the straps around me.
"Levi"
"Yeah?"
"Love you"
"Love you two"
Levi was smiling and blushing a bit as he worked on the straps on my legs. Levi looked up at me and I looked back down. He got up and hugged me in front of a mirror.
"You are the one"
"What do you mean?"
"Well I was thinking about something but I'll tell you later".
We both hurried out of the room and to the mess hall where we had our breakfast. I had beans on toast and Levi had plain toast and butter. I sat with Marco as usual and told him what I've been up to.
"Anything happen (Y/N)?"
"Nothing much, just slept with Captain Levi"
Marco's eye widened with worry as he looked at me.
"I stayed with him because it was raining"
"Oh ok"
"You were thinking of something else weren't you?"
Marco rolled his eyes at you and sighed
"At least it was nothing bad"
After we finished out breakfast I run up to Levi and we walked together to the courtyard.
"You ok (Y/N)?"
"Yeah"
"I've been meaning to discuss something with you."
"Oh yeah?"
"I wanted to discuss our future together"
"Oh ok"
"I was wondering it you wanted to...you know"
Levi was twiddling his thumbs around and was blushing. I managed to understand his message and lightly punched him on the shoulder whilst nervously laughing at him
"Alright Levi haha"
"But it would have to be after the expedition"
I looked up at him and I can tell that he was serious about it
"O-ok"

After the debrief, we all headed to the training quad and proceeded with the task. Levi and I were partners together. We stood apart facing each other ready to carry out the task. Suddenly Levi came charging towards me with speed. I wasn't ready for him yet so he speared me to the floor.
"Ow Levi"
"One rule of this is that you never stop fighting"
Levi's shoulder was digging into my stomach as he kept pushing forward.
"Ow ow ow!"
Levi swapped position swiftly and now had hold of my neck in his arms.
"Levi stop I can't breathe"
Levi continued to hold and squeeze my neck.
"Levi please stop it, ow Ow Levi"
I was running out of breath quickly as Levi seemed to be lost in his own fantasy. Commander Erwin came running up but my vision was getting blurry. Suddenly the grip around my next was gone and I cloud breath again.
"(Y/N) I'm so sorry, I didn't realise what I was doing."
I sat up and rubbed my neck after the close encounter to death. I looked at Levi with a stern expression on my face and looked down. Everyone was watching the ordeal unwrap.
"(Y/N) I'm so sorry please...please forgive me please"
"Levi I think (Y/N) needs some rest for now"
"But Erwin I didn't mean to"
"I know you didn't but I think you just need to calm down a bit"
I looked at Levi who was sitting on the floor looking ashamed at himself.
"It's ok Levi"
I sat in front of him and cupped his cheeks in my hands. He place a hand on my arm and sighed in relief.

Time skip Levi's POV
I sat next to (Y/N) at dinner time and talked to her about what was on my mind.
"So about this future thing, one day I want you to marry me and later bare my children"
She blushed a bit and placed a hand over mine.
"Yeah I could work with that"
"That means that we would have to.. you know"
"Right"
"Would you be able to do that with me?"
She was like a blushing mess.
"Yes"
"We don't have to if you don't want to"
"No I'll do it"
I smiled as she agreed to the plans. I got up and headed to my room where I sat by my desk and laid back. (Y/N) came in shortly after me and stood by a wall. I got up and walked over to her placing both hand either side of her and whispering into her ear.
"I'm so glad that you agreed to be with me. Now we can start a new life together"
I kissed his lips as her fingers intertwined with my hair...