Chapter 12: Lazy Days Love

Reader's POV:
I woke up next to Levi, as usual. Levi had a hand on my recovering leg and was asleep peacefully. Today was a free day where everyone got to sleep in. It was 7:45 am and the wind gently blew the curtains.
"So your awake?"
"Oh morning Levi"
"Heh, morning sweet, how's your leg doing?"
"It's alright I guess"
Levi sat up against the head board and took a massive stretch and a yawn. I sat up with him, placing a hand on his back and rubbing it.
"Show me your leg"
I lifted my leg above the covers and next to Levi and unraveled the bandage. Levi gently touched my leg and over the wound. I flinched in pain as he brushed past the sore limb.
"Levi it hurts"
"Well let me put the bandage back on"
Levi wrapped the bandage back on and collapsed back into his pillows, pulling the covers over him. He pulled me down into my pillow and pulled the duvet over me. He led behind me and wrapped an arm around my body. He was so close that I was able to hear his breathing.
"So, (Y/N)"
His whispers cause a shiver to shoot down my spine.
"Y-yes?"
"We've got the whole day to our selves"
"Yeah"
His hands were cold on my stomach as his rubbed his hand on it. He leaned over and kissed me from my forehead to my collar bone.
"Levi.."
"Yes?"
"I love you"
"So do I (Y/N)"

Levi's POV:
(Y/N) was perfect. Even if she had one leg she was still perfect. She slowly turned around to face me and then placed a hand on my hip, staring into my eyes. Her hair was all fluffy and messy from sleeping. I tangled my fingers within her hair and stroked her cheek.
"You want to do anything today?"
"maybe"
"Come on, I wanna take you around town today"
"Fine Levi"
I held her closer to my chests as she sunk her face into her pillow. I used the opportunity the rub her back and remind her about all the things we did together. After a while I could tell that she fell asleep as her breathing became quiet.
"Lazy girl."
I got out of bed and grabbed a piece of paper from the desk, writing as small note for (Y/N). I placed it on the nightstand beside her and began to change into my uniform. After tying my cravat I left the room and headed downstairs to the mess hall for breakfast. I sat with my squad as usual and talked about plans as usual.
Reader's POV:
I woke up to find a small note on the nightstand beside me. 'Hey (Y/N), I just went downstairs for breakfast. You can come down if you are able to. Love Levi.'
I got up and got changed into my uniform. After I finished I grabbed my crutches from the corner of the room and made my way to the mess hall. I bumped into Hanji on the way and she helped me make my way to Levi. Marco was the first person I saw in the mess hall. He waved at me and went back to eating. Levi was next and I scooted over to him.
"Feeling alright (Y/N)?"
"I'm ok Levi."
I saw Jean in the corner of my eye, looking towards me. I've noticed that Jean would eye me if I was close to Levi or in the same room as him.
"Levi."
"Yes (Y/N)."
"Is it me or is Jean just staring at me all the time?"
Levi looked up and shot a look a Jean which made him turn back. I rested my head against Levi's shoulder and zoned out, staring at a random corner in the room.
"Levi."
"Yes (Y/N)?"
"Can we have a lazy day today, Levi?"
Levi chuckled and wrapped one arm around my body.
"Of course we can my sweet."

Time Skip-
We sat by a tree, close to the HQ. I rested my head on Levi's lap as he gently stroked my head. This was a dream come true. Just me and Levi together in a normal world.
"Hey Levi."
"Hmmm."
"Imagine if there were no titans roaming around and everything was normal."
"To be honest...it would be pretty good, (Y/N)."
I cuddled up closer to Levi, lightly grabbing onto his shirt. Suddenly a thought came into mind.
"One day I would like to have a family."
Levi looked down at me as I closed my eyes. He placed a kiss on my forehead and smiled softly.
"We could, (Y/N)."
I blushed lightly and I looked up at Levi.
"But what about my leg?"
"That doesn't have to interfere with anything. All it's shows is how you are a strong person and that you have done your duty in battle."
I laugh at his compliments and sigh. I rolled off of Levi's lap and onto grass, stretching my limbs and yawning. Levi led beside me, stretching an arm over my stomach.
"How are you tired already? We still got to go to town."
I groan and stretched some more in response to Levi.
Levi placed his cold hand on my exposed stomach which made me jump up.
"Ahh! Levi, your hands are cold."
"Mwahahahaha!"
This day couldn't get any better already. A lazy day with Levi by my side.

Jean's POV:
I stared at (Y/N) and Levi cuddling each other in the distance. I was getting jealous by the second. I wanted (Y/N) all to myself ever since the first time I saw her on recruitment day. Her Marco boy was always trying to stop me from getting close to her, telling me that I was making her uncomfortable. Now he can't get in the way, it's only Levi stopping me. I planned to take her to the other side of Wall Rose so I could spend time with her without anyone else.