Chapter 13: Snatched

Jean's POV:
It was the evening and I was sat with my friends eating dinner. I saw that Levi wasn't with (Y/N) as she was in her room.
'Do I really want to do this. I mean, what would everyone think of me. What would Marco think. He's been my friend every since recruitment day. But
(Y/N) has been there looking after me and I want her to carry on do it.'
"Hey Jean, you alright?"
"I'm fine Marco."
I stood up and made my way towards the door and hesitated before leaving. I stopped by my room and fitted on my ODM gear. There is a high possibility of being killed if found but it would be worth it. I quietly made my way through the hallways and slowly opened (Y/N)'s door. I saw that she was looking outside of her window, most likely star gazing. I boldly walked in to confront her, ready to knock her out and take her away.
"Jean?"
I stood silently in the door way and watched her struggle to get up. She smiled at me in a innocent manner making me question myself.
"How can I help you?"
I walked up to her and quickly grabbed her neck and covered her mouth. I fell on top of her and continued to strangle her. She tried to fight back but she was to weak. After a minute or two she finally passed out and I picked her limp body off of the floor. I climbed out of the window and slowly traversed around the building to the stables where a my horse was already saddled up and ready to go.
I made my way to the ground and jump up upon my horse with (Y/N) strapped to my back so she couldn't fall off.
'Goodbye guys.'
Without a minute to spare, I rode off and away from the HQ following wall rose around. I was in search of my old home so we could rest there.

Time skip-
It was very dark and we continued to ride out. We were near our destination and they have probably found out that (Y/N) is missing but they don't know where we are going. Suddenly I heard (Y/N) groaning as she began to wake up. I could see the the house way in the distance so I began to slow down as we approached the town.
"Wh-what happened."
I continued to ride on ignoring her.
"Jean! Where are we?"
Her hands were tied so she wasn't able to do anything.
"Jean stop!"
I pulled the reigns telling the horse to stop. I jumped off and untied (Y/N) off of my back, looking at her in a guilty way.
"What are you doing Jean?"
"I'm sorry but we're no there yet."
I tied a cloth around her mouth so she couldn't shout and carried her to the house.

Hange's POV:
I made my way to (Y/N) and Levi's room to check on (Y/N) as Levi sent me to do so. I knocked on the door three times but there was no answer.
"Hey (Y/N), you awake?"
Again there was no response so I slowly opened the door. I suddenly opened the door fully and saw the window fully open and not a (Y/N) in sight.
"Hey (Y/N), if you're hiding then you've won. Come out now."
I searched around the study and the bed room but I couldn't find her anywhere. I suddenly came across a  small piece of paper left on the windowsill. I picked it up and read it to my self.
'I took her away ~Jean.'
I took the note with me and ran all the way back to Levi.
"LEVI! LEVI! LEVI!"
"Jeez, brake the windows while you are at it."
"But Levi, it's (Y/N)."
At this point everyone's attention was draw to us. I could tell that Levi was deeply concerned.
"Jean kidnapped her!"
Levi shot up like a rocket and I could feel the anger radiating off of him.
"What!? We need to go now!"
"But it's way to dark and we don't know when she was taken. It's better if we wait till morning, Levi, so we know where we are going."
"No Hange! We can't waste any time. The brat could be torturing her as we speak."
Levi stormed off towards the door and stopped before leaving.
"Everyone on me now!"
Everyone scrambled to there feet and ran after Levi. I followed at the back and thought about (Y/N) and where she was.

Reader's POV:
Jean carried me through the quiet town over his shoulder. My hands and mouth were tied so I couldn't fight back or shout out for help. Jean stopped in front of a house before opening it and entering it. It had two levels to it and he began to climb the stairs. He placed me down beside some boxes and untied my hands before taking off his ODM gear. I was in my (F/C) t-shirt and some shorts that I normally wear to bed. My mouth was still tied up so I still couldn't speak. Once all his ODM gear was off, he got on the floor and crawled up to me. I could tell that he was feeling guilty about what he is doing. Once he reached me he curled up into a little ball and rested his head on my lap. He then grabbed my hand, placing it on his cheek and began to cry quietly. I was shock so I used my free hand to undo the knot on the cloth around my mouth. I pulled it off and placed it beside me.
"Jean."
He jolted upwards and faced me, tears rolling down his cheeks.
"What's the matter, Jean? Why did you take me away?"
He looked down and gritted his teeth.
"Because...I want you to comfort me again...like you did when we were younger."