Chapter 14: You found him

Reader's POV:
"You're so soft (Y/N), and warm."
Jean was resting on my stomach, still holding my hand against his cheek.
"I like it when you are soft, it reminds me of when you we were younger, when Marco introduced yourself to me. I still remember that night when it was raining and you cuddled up with me, keeping me company as the bad weather rolled by."
Jean was obsessed over me. He didn't let me move or speak to him. He only wanted my company and kindness.
"I want you to stay with me until they find me and kill me for taking you."
"K-kill you?"
"Shut up!"
I was worried. Jean wasn't allowing me to speak and I feared that if I stepped out of line he would do something bad to me.
"Do me a favour please, don't let Marco see me like this, he would be disgusted in me. For now I just want you to love me, love me and care for me more than you love and care for Levi, just for this night anyway."
I was still confused as to why Jean couldn't just ask for a cuddle back at HQ. I didn't see why he needed to kidnap me. I suddenly felt Jean touch my leg and flinched as it was still healing.
"I'm sorry I didn't save you in time but I saw Levi swing round to save you. I was to late though, you still lost your leg. He is pathetic. I would have been able to save you quicker."
I never knew Jean to be like his. Normally he would be a sweet innocent boy with a short temper at times but he was so generous.
"Jean?"
He grumbled to warn me not to speak but I decided to ignore him anyway.
"What would Marco think of you doing this to me. He thought of you like an older brother Jean. If you would just take me back nobody will get hurt. I don't want you to get hurt Jean, so you can take me back to HQ and I can comfort you there."
Jean sat up straight and looked at me. His hair was messy and his eyes were red from tiredness and crying.
"Come on Jean. You and me. We can go back and you don't have to worry."
I added a small smile that he liked, to see if he would say yes. He smiled back at me and brushed back his hair.
"It's not the same back there. I want you to myself and no one else, even if it means taking you away from them."

Levi's POV:
I rode like there was no tomorrow. There was a town not to far away along side wall Rose so we planned to check there first. As far as I know, (Y/N) could be injured or even dead in a house. I will kill Jean for what he has done.
"Levi, stay with the group!"
"What is it to you Erwin? (Y/N) has been kidnapped and you're telling me to slow down?"
"What I'm saying is that it would be better to search together so we have better reinforcements. You may never know but there could be more than just one person apart for Jean."
I would hate to say it but the old man is right. Jean could be with a group of people and they could all be doing bad stuff to (Y/N). Why did she have to be taken away from me. I looked at Marco who was riding next to me. His face had multiple expressions, Sadness, Anger, Fear. I would understand why he would be feeling those kind of things.

Marco's POV:
I thought of a way to find (Y/N) as quick as possible. If we spilt up in different directions we would be able to cover more land before sunrise.
"Um Captain Levi?"
"Yes..?"
I hesitated before saying anything to Levi. I knew that he could be a bit grumpy when (Y/N) isn't around.
"I have a plan."
"What is it Marco?"
"If we split up then we will be able to cover more ground. Jean couldn't have traveled that far away."
"Fine, it better work, you look by the village coming up now, I'll divert the rest towards the over villages."
"Yes Captain Levi."
"Alright, squad on my lead!"
With his command he separated away from me towards the East. I was riding alone toward the faint glow of light emitting from the village I was approaching.
"C'mon Jean, what's going through your head?"
The glow was getting closer and closer and I was positive that Jean would have rested here. I suddenly stoped when I saw a saddled horse roaming away from the town and it looked like Jean's.
I knew he was here so I quietly rode up the the village and looked around the buildings. Everything was familiar but it was to quiet for my liking. I remember this place being the place where I met Jean for the first time, outside of his home. I thought to check there first as it would make the most sense.
"H-hello. Jean, you in here bro?"
I slowly walk into his abandoned home and looked around the first level.
"WHO'S THERE?!"
Heard feet steps coming from upstairs and they stomped closer to the staircase. Suddenly I saw Jean emerge from upstairs.
"Jean?"
"M-Marco?"