Chapter 11: Punch of Retreivle

Shout out to my Senpai (CutieStar36 ). She helped me come up with this chapter. LOVE YOU SENPAI!! NOTICE ME!!!

After the accident you were taken back to the HQ and was placed in a medical room. Levi spent days and nights by your side without sleep. He watched over you as you slept peacefully to make sure no one disturbed you until one day you didn't wake up. He tried waking you up but you were unresponsive to his calls. When he got Hanji, she checked your pulse, which was beating, and declared that you were in a coma. Levi continued to sit next to you until you would wake up.

Levi waited of at least two weeks before you began to wake up. The light soon filled your sight and you sat up. Levi was filled with joy and wanted to grab you but you pushed him away

Reader's POV:
"Who are you?!"
"What do you mean (Y/N), it's me Levi"
"How do you know my name?"
"Come on (Y/N), you must know. Please be joking"
I don't know who this guy was, he was trying to hug me. But how does he know my name.
"Everything alright?"
A woman with glasses came in.
"What's happened to (Y/N)?"
The man was sobbing in the chair next to me.
"She doesn't remember me."
"Oh. Levi, It might be because of the coma she had"
"But Hanji, can't you make her remember?"
"I'm sorry Levi"
This 'Hanji person came walking over to me and sat at the end of the bed.
"Hey (Y/N), do you remember anything"
"Well I remember that I'm apart of the Scouts but I don't remember you guys. I'm hungry now"
'Hanji' got up and told Levi to follow her, before she closed the door she spoke to me.
"I'll be back in 5 minutes with something for you to eat.

Hanji's POV:
I walked with Levi to the kitchen area. Levi seemed to have returned to his previous state, when he never met (Y/N), his normal insulting state.
"Levi."
"What is it?"
"You need to give (Y/N) some time to gather her memories. It's obvious that she has forgotten everyone here but I know that she will get them back"
"But how Hanji? How can she?"
"Maybe spend more time with her and bring up past memories in a calm way."
I planed to make (Y/N) something that's she had in the past to see if that would help restore her memory. Suddenly a plan popped into my head.
"Levi I've got an idea"
"What is it?"
"How about you plan a picnic. She is bound to remember, she used to love them, also invite everyone else, the more the merrier"
"Tch finally, a good idea came out from you"
Levi finally smiled at me so I started squeaking and squealing
"Alright Hanji, you're just milking it. I'll just get the squad ready"
I finished making (Y/N)'a food and made my way to her room. I opened the door to find her standing on her one leg, looking out of the window.
"Hey (Y/N), I've brought some food for you"
She look at me and sighed.
"Thanks"
She got back into her bed and I placed the tray onto her lap. I sat on the chair next to her as she ate.
"So how are feeling now?"
"Meh...I'm alright but my 'used to be' leg hurts"
"It stills needs some time to heal"
"Is it true that I've forgotten every one"
"I'm afraid so, you and Levi used to be inseparable. He watch over you for weeks until you woke up"
"I'm sorry I can't remember anyone, I'll try my best to"
"Don't worry I'm sure it will get to you someday (Y/N), by the way, Levi is taking every one out for a picnic in a field, would you like to join us?"
"Oh sure"

Time skip
Reader's POV:
We were in a cart being pulled by a horse. I was led down, surrounded by unknown faces. This seems familiar to me in some way. I sat up and looked upon the faces that surrounded me. There was one boy with a freckled face. He seemed rather upset, I bet he was someone else that I used to know. He looked towards me and it happened. A small flashback of his face.

Was this a memory coming back to me

Was this a memory coming back to me. His cute face smiled at me with sad eyes. I blush and look away. I need to ask for his name.
"Hey, what's your name?"
"Oh I-er its..it's Marco"
He seemed to stutter a lot when I asked him the question. He is bound to know me well, I know it.
"We're here guys!"
Everyone jumped out but I needed some help. Marco offered to help me and I thankfully took his hand. He helped me off and onto my foot. I turned around to see a lonely tree on the middle of the field that everyone was running to. Another flashback occurred, with me and Levi this time.

I think I remember a dream I had of him, when we were in a field of flowers and butterflies and a tree but it's still not clear yet to me

"Do you mind me holding your hand?"
"Oh no not at all"
He willingly took my hand and I hopped to where everyone else was. When we reached there, Marco sat me down next to Levi and when off with everyone else.
"Remember anything yet (Y/N)?"
"When I think I had this dream of you and me by this tree before but I'm not sure still."
"I'm sorry for not protecting you then, even though you won't remember, I'm sorry"
"I guess it's ok"
"WHY DON'T YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING!"
Levi began to lash out, waving his arms around at me, drawing the attention of Hanji. She started running toward us as quickly as possible.
"WHY DON'T YOU REMEMBER!"
*punch*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N) be careful of the titans below us"
"I will Levi"
We zoomed towards the targets at top speed. Levi was in front of me, positioning his blades ready to strike.
"LOOK OUT UNDERNEATH YOU!"
I turned around to see Commander Erwin behind us then suddenly I was instantly dragged from the sky above and into the mouth of a titan. Pain shot up my leg as it began to chew on it.
"AHHHHHHG, LEVI!"
Levi looked back at me and I could see the terror in his eyes as the Titan began to work its way up my leg. More of the smaller titans began to approach me.
"LEVI HELP ME, I DON'T WANT TO DIE"
Another titan grabbed my free hand and was about to bite into it until I saw Levi zoom past, slicing the nape.
"LEVI!, you came..."
He spun around and sliced the nape of the other titan. I could see the rage in his eyes as blood sprayed everywhere. He came back around and freed me from the mouth of the titan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with everyone crowded above me. I sat up and looked at everyone.
"What happened?"
It then came flooding back to me. I had lost my memory but when Levi hit me it brung it back.
"Levi!"
I launched towards him and hugged him tightly and I  whispered in this ears.
"I remember, my Levi"
He was shocked and began to whimper. Hanji seemed to already know what was happening and got up.
"Alright who's ready for some football ball!"
Everyone chased after her as she kick the ball into the distance. I snuggle with Levi by the tree and watched as the sun set on the eventful day I had...