~18~

John

I'm not shivering anymore. 

The dawn is just budding, and so am I.

Shit, she has lost most of her blanket and a leg is over mine, a tattoo high on her hip of a swallow. What is it with chicks and birds or fucking butterfly tattoos.

If I had a swallow tattoo it would be near me ole fella. A handy reminder as it were.

Giving up on tattoo placement and swallowing; I re-focused, studying her.

Cupids lips purse innocently and I would like to run a finger over them but I am already hard, and I'm pretty sure when she wakes hell will likely freeze over.

Then she will snap my dick off and throw it out the window.

Ouch.

Beard, right, stuck it to the wall, back on, done.

With a hand free the room was as  cold as a brand new fully function fridge- milk would last for days and ice-cream would stay set. I eventually (Can't hurry these things) got her leg off mine and back under the sheets. A hand then snaked around me, sliding over my blanket.

I watched her for a while breathing softly, such innocence... all lost when she was awake.

Like an angel on acid.

She opened her eyes fast- snap and awake and her baby blues crystalised on mine, I felt like a sleaze even thought I hadn't done anything, well I looked but didn't touch the merchandise. So yea nothing.

.......Nothing.

Congratulation Mister John Lennon

You are awarded this certificate for successfully
making it through the night
...without inappropriately touching Guitar Girl.

"What are you smiling like that for?" She watched hawk-like as I came back from my fake awards ceremony.

"Nothing, get up, I need to take a leak .... Just get up!" I yelped, the morning rush was now upon me.

"Bullshit, I'm out of my blanket"

Don't I know it.

"Well I will go over you if you won't move. Hang on to your hat" I up and rolled over the top of her, losing my blanket and most of my dignity in the process. "Close your eyes and stop staring"

"Oh, don't worry cap, nothing I haven't seen before. Have you even gone through puberty yet" She laughed as I slammed the door.

See- Angel on Acid.

"It's cold!"

"Aye, Aye Captain"

I opened the door sticking just my head out. She smiled sweetly so I let her have it "....nice bird tattoo."

Her face dropped and she went south, deeper down the bed.

There. That should get me a decent three minutes of peace.