~37~

John

"Holy mother of god"

"Yes, my child" She taunts back making me laugh. Kissing her again I linger, pulling her lip gently with my teeth.

"That was some kind of awesomeness" Her breasts are soft yet firm and I want to taste them again...very soon.

"mmm hmmm" She flicks my arm and I grab for her, missing her fingers, that is, until she crawls fingers up my chest risking capture.

Fingers held finally, she has her hand over my heart. "It's so cold, I'm going under the blankets again"

Such excuses she has, I pick her hand up and kiss the fingers that held me tight. I draw the blanket up and over us warm as can be "Do you wanna make out some more?"

"Oh yes please Cappy.... Wanna..."

********************************

She looked like a tragic angel that had fought evil.

Tangled and curved in the sheets, wings clipped, foot still blood red, dawn was here and I mused over leaving the beard on the sidetable, then chickened out and stuck it to my face and made my way to her kitchen. 

"Good morning" She hobbled into the kitchen teetering her toes skyward, walking on her heel.

"You should have hollered I would have come to carry you" She ignored my gallant offering, waving me away as she looked about the house.

"It's all clean! Now where did you put my grumpy ole Cappy? Mister Beard" She inquired and smiled tapping me down in search for..... well... in search of me.

I got rid of the glass on the cusp of dawn, attempted to save the pot plants about an hour ago and was now fixing tea and toast for sustenance.

I kissed her, she frowned, tugging my beard carefully. I frowned along with her and went to remove it.

"No! No don't! I'll be bitterly disappointed" She laughed, blue eyes glistening "Well probably not disappointed but I kinda like the dark and mysterious things we do"

I scooped her up as she hobbled about and set her down carefully on the chair "Breakfast madam" I sat the tea beside her, toast in front. "You'll need to move in with me"

"Geez I slammed repeatedly against you, I didn't marry you; Clingy type are you?" The toast was munched as I smirked over the table at her shining teasing eyes, cupid's lips touched with crumbs. She licked her lip, sending me to hell with lusty thoughts.

"Warn me if you dart that tongue of yours out of that super mouth again, and no, you have three windows broken and there must be a leak as there was a puddle in the hall"

She swung her hand down in the negative "Blah, couple of garbage bags and an umbrella I'm all good"

"Just accept, so I can have sex with you again"

"Damn I've started an avalanche"

She moved in and I was in for a treat. She hobbled and jiggled around to my heart's content.

At first, she was all 'this is my side- that's yours' then she couldn't help but be won over by my nagging and utter delightful way of pissing her off.

I offered her cream biscuits when all she wanted was plain, I brought tea after she asked for water. Come to think of it, she nagged just as much as I did.

A few days of peaceful contentment I had.

Getting used to her little sighs and abstract thoughts that would burst forth intermittently.