~36~

xxxx

Clare

Somehow, I slept but not for long because I was still damp, my hair limp.

Cap lay beside me.

 The pain shot through my foot as I moved slightly, lifting it up and angling it for comfort. I bit my tongue to hide my noisy screech that would threaten the thunders' din and the winds howling never-ending whistles and roars.

"Clare... ok?" Cappy spoke tiredly and I was forever thankful that he arrived when he did, I was feeling so tired and weak as the blood left my body. He repaired and tended even though I sensed an aversion to the sight of my blood.

I snuggled back down under the blanket and touched to find his plastic covered cheek "Take it off Cappy, I can't see"

I felt the pull of skin under my fingers as the beard was carefully peeled away.

BANG!- So loud I jumped in the sheets. He found my hip and drew me closer gently, now face to face my fingers tracing the line of his jaw to his ear.

Black were my eyes to his features my only true way to see him clearly is through touch.

So I trace.

Eyes so wide but clear of vision I feel my way. His nose straight and strong. I nip the tip gently and he rubs my hip with his thumbs. Cheek bones prominent, I imagine he could put on some kilos without detriment. Lips quite thin I feather across them two hands working fingertips toward his neck and earlobes, I lay lips against lips and move them, teasing him, but he is silent, motionless, not at all the Cappy of our beach kissing night.

I wonder what he's thinking and decide where I want to go...

He's Cappy... tough and cocky, so sure of himself in every way except his face, it's hidden from view.

I visualise twinkling eyes and mischief and lips that purse or hold cigarettes, but you need the whole kit and caboodle of features to really know someone.

Breathing in and out softly against his mouth I can feel his heart by my breast. Darting a tongue along his bottom lip he moans almost angrily "Do you want me to stop Cappy?..." I whisper.

Xxxxxx

My hips are moved ever so slightly til I get my rockhard answer, I smile and flick his lip with the point of my tongue. A little naughty, flirty flick.

I find his neck and my hands grasp him there, shifting forward rubbing my body over him, on him.

His answer is immediate and his  voice is deep, throaty and rough "Oh guitar girl, naughty, naughty guitar girl..."

Pulling back, we kiss softly, lightly, til I can't be held back, til I want more, til I want one thing only- him. My foot is paining and he holds my leg so he knows exactly where my injury will be. Scratching wanting nails over his back as he turns us, he lets my back find the sheets completely as his lips trail dark melting moments toward my breasts, setting them free of my bra, then capturing all in one movement.

"I want to -" I try to escape his arms down the sheets lower but my foot shouts a resounding no and he moves himself to please me instead. 

Ohhh, and please he does.

I imagine daylight and push it away, it will be over if daylight comes too soon. If he thinks I see the real him, I'm sure he will run away. As I might run from him in this state of undress, too.

My whole body lets out a collective sigh shaken out from every place I hide. My mind, my body laid bare and naked now in the darkness. I feel him climb to me, kisses up my still slightly flabby stomach. Breasts touched and caressed.

Ever higher both with lips and limbs he centres over me, I wish I could see.  As if I was a magician lightning flashes and suddenly I do, but his head is bent slightly, and still I miss the view.

Impatient now I feel him pressing, testing, finding, suddenly entering. My feet lift and hover then hold him tight. Some uninjured feet and toes press into his bum. Lifting his face with my fingers I kiss like my life depends on him, like he is breathing for me. His hair short but, in my hands, captured.

Darkness still, but I'm alive with surges of power and trust, he will wipe me away from the thunder and rain with lust. His breathing falters, then catches and I arc to meet him and higher we fly together.

Descending from the mountain to the valley floor we breath ragged as we find terra firma, til it's just ourselves alone in our own thoughts, side by side.

The storm might be passing but the thunder still rattles. Although, I haven't heard it in a while... seeing as I was otherwise engaged.

Gathered close we kiss gently, knowingly, intimately; and yet... still blindly.