Chapter-3 Smile

Ok i wont  keep you guys in dark lights... So this story is little bit inspired from ghajini but dont worry thier will be no villian like ghajini!!
_______________________________________
Next day ....
Manik was sitting in his cabin talking with his p.a. Arjun...
Arjun-sir.. What about that house??? Hum waha Tower banaye ya kahi aur??.
Manik-set two towers at that area but don't you dare touch that house....
Arjun nodded his head in confusion because his boss was ready to spend more money just for the sake of a house!! Which he never does!!
Manik was about to continue when his phone rang showing an unknown number...
Manik picked up the call only to get mesmerized...
On call.....
Person-hello? Hello?hello?
Manik came out of his land listening to the so many hellos from other side...
Manik-ya...nandini?
Nand-yes...you remember me?.. Waise are you free?
Manik looked up to arjun with a big list of schedule Manik has... He sighed but said-offcourse I am free... You tell anything important?
Nandu-great... Toh meet me in an hour... I will text you address...
Manik smiling like a fool-okey...
Nandu cut the call whereas Manik was looking at her  number with a big smile...arjun was shocked to see him smiling... Manik saved her number by "smile"...
Manik-cancel all my meetings after this one hour to the time i will say later...
Arjun-but sir...its an important meeting!!
Manik-tell mukti to handle that... I am busy...
Arjun-ok sir..
That one hour was very difficult for Manik whereas after calling Manik...
Nandu's pov..
It feels so different to listen his voice...huh...nandu yeh tu kya soch rahi h... Idiot.. But joh bhi h he is different... Urgh.. Nandu what's wrong with you... He is just another model who is thier to get a add for himself.....
Thinking this she again got busy in her work and soon left for the place where she has to meet Manik..

She reached the place to see him waiting

She reached the place to see him waiting... She looked at her watch to see herself half n hour late.. (uff.. Idhar bhi late!!)...
Manik looked at her direction to again got lost in her... She was looking cute but hot at the same time...nandu stood in front of him and  saw him staring her with a different emotions in his eyes... She clicked her fingers to get his attention... He embarrassingly   looked down...
Nandu-if you came put of your lala land... Then can we sit??...
Manik nodded while nandu sat in front of him... They were sitting in a cafe.. It was a small yet comfortable cafe...with cute music going on behind...

(guys to imagine cafe carefully see the video khaab by akhil (my favrate song) and the cafe in it)Nandu-i got a new add for you?? It's a health nutrition product

Nandu-i got a new add for you?? It's a health nutrition product... Its a great chance for you??
Manik umm.. Woh a actually i got work in a office so I don't want add..
Nandu-oh okey.. Toh let me take a leave..
Manik got sad listening to it... Whereas nandu who herself doesn't want to leave for the reason unknown to herself stood up from her seat...
Manik-woh..umm..if you are free..then lets have a coffee..
Nandu smiled listening to it but hide it before Manik could see it and sat again..
Nandu-so in which company you work??
Manik-woh..relaince..
Nandu-oh..and tum mumbai main kab se ho?
Manik-I was born in Mumbai aur tab se yahi ho... I live with my friends...
Nandu-so you dont have a family or something??.
Manik-no..thier house is next to us... I go there sometimes..
Nandu- Ohh... And your friends???
Manik-I have five friends... They are my life..
Nandu smiled listening to it..
Manik-and what about you??
Nandu- I live alone... I mean my mom was a single mother and when I was 17 years old when she met with an accident!!... From that time i am living alone in our house...
Nandu said this with a sad smile while Manik cursed himself for making her sad..
Manik-i am soo sorry..
Nandu-its ok... I accept it.. It was destined to be so it happened!!
Manik-sorry for being personal but what about your father??
Nandu(with  a tinge of anger) - he  cheated on my mom... And kept my brother with him... I was of only 1 year old at that time...i don't even know his name... All I know is he was rich and a black hearted person... You know all these rich people are like this..i just hate them... They use people for thier purpose and then leave the person after their work is done!!
Manik was shocked to see the amount of hatred she held for rich people which did nothing but made him more dissappointed...
Nandu-main bhi kya Baat leke beth gayi!!.. Leave it... See coffee has arrived lets have it!!
Manik understood she is trying to change the topic so he too didn't said a word regarding the topic...
They have there coffee and talked for some time and decided to hangout tomorrow too... And left for their place... Nandu was feeling little light whereas Manik was worried and scared after lisenting nandu's little confession of her hatred towards rich people which brought a thunderstorm in his life... He immediately left for the house of a person whom he knew will solve his problem!!

Hey guys sorry for late update but was out of delhi for some reason that's why was not able to update... But pls tell me how was it... Comment and vote...