part-19 miracles happen and it happened❤

Well I am soo sorry for the late update but I was sick as I caught cold and fever .

And when managed to pen down updates of all my stories watty deleted it and don't know how making me write it again.

But here I am with the update I hope you all will like it.

______________________________________

Nandu was staring at Manik from past 8 hours entwining her hand with his when docter entered inside the room for checking on him.

It's been 9 hours since Manik lost his consciousness . According to docters if Manik didn't gain conscious in next 3 hours then he might slip in coma. Everyone came to meet Manik trying there best to cheer him up praying to Thier god to wake him up . But since the moment Nandu realised her love for Manik she didn't budged from there. She was sitting at her place like a statue looking at him with only love. Cabir gained conscious few hours back and now he is resting in his room. Docter said he is fine accept some scratches and minor injuries as Manik pushed him out of the car at the right time.

Not able to control anymore  Nandu stood up  and went outside only to return with a guitar .she  started strumming the guitar looking at his closed eyes.

Ha…

Dil charkhe ki ik tu dori
Sufi iska rang haaye

Her melodious voice was filled with love .she was all time staring him with tears flowing continuesly.

Ismein jo tera khwaab piroya
Neendein bani patang
Dil bharta nahi
Aankhein rajjti nahi
Dil bharta nahi
Aankhen rajjti nahi
Chaahe kitna bhi dekhti jaaun
Waqt jaaye main rok na paaun

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja sohneya
Tu thodi der aur thehar ja zaalima

Her voice held plead and pain requesting him to stay , stay a little longer than this because they still have a long way to go together.

Ha…

Haaye din tere bin ab jee na paaye
Din tere bin ab jee na paaye
Saans na leti raat
Ishq kare tere honthon se
Ishq kare mere honthon se
Bas ik teri baat

Haaye din tere bin ab jee na paayeDin tere bin ab jee na paayeSaans na leti raatIshq kare tere honthon seIshq kare mere honthon seBas ik teri baat