part-9

Yee....I got 85 rank!! Finally made it too top 100 stories...thank you readers for all your support and love....I can still remember my first story only got 3 views and then it is today where my each chapter has more than 100 views...can't thank you guys enough....
______________________________________

Day after yesterday...in afernoon
It was weekend and everyone decided to spend time at nandu's house which has now became Thier fvrate adda....

They all were sitting in living room...Cabir was sitting on ground with his head in lap of Nandu who was sitting on sofa...beside her was Manik with his head on her shoulder and in his lap was mukti's head who was lying on sofa...Dhruv and Aliya were sitting cuddling eachother...while navya and abhi were sitting on other sofas...

Mukti-yr...this week was soo hectic...and now chilling with you guys is just soo awesome!!

Manik-nandu how was your shoot yesterday??tumne bataya nhi tha!!

Cabir-offcourse Nandu tell him!!bechara Puri raat tension kr raha hoga!!right Manik??

Manik gave him an irritated look while Nandu giggled...

Nandu- shoot was good Manik!! Waise I wanted to share something with you all!!

Everyone looked towards her while she looked down!

Nandu-yesterday in shoot i met someone...

Everyone looked towards Manik lisenting her words while he fisted his hands and looked down..

Nandu- his name is aryaman ...I mean I don't know but he is really sweet...it's too early to judge him but I think he is special!!

Nandu said with a small smile while Manik looked towards her with hurt expression...

Manik- tum kuch janti ho uske baare main??
Nandu- yeah we talked a lot yesterday...he said he is here in acting world to get money for her mother's operation...you know I liked this fact the most coz it's kinda cute when boys doo hardwork for Thier mother...he told me that now he is earning quite Okey with adds...he directes them...yesterday he was the director for our new add....he has a really calm nature...and he never gets angry...you know I hate angry men...

Everyone again looked at Manik ....while Manik was now looking down with tears in his eyes...

Nandu- I told you guys before because I believe we should first share everything with friends and never hide anything with them...

They all nodded looking down coz now they were feeling guilty...and worried for Thier bestie...

Abhi- can we meet him??
Nandu- yeah...we both are going to meet in evening...I want you guys to join me!!
Manik- I have some work so message me the address I will reach directly Thier...

Saying this he left from Thier...

Nandu got little hurt seeing him reacting this way because he never left this way no matter how much work it is!! But decided to shoo the thought....while others where tensed for Manik ....

Nandu-soo guys see you in evening...
She said with a small smile...everyone bid bye to her and left for Thier mansion dropping navya home.....

It was 5 in the evening...Nandu was talking to alya on call...

Nandu- alu you are not getting it...I want him to know the real me .....so I am not gonna dress specially for him...moreover I don't feel like dressing up specially I don't know why!

Alya- Nandu I understand you....but if you can't get ready for the one you feel something special!! Than is he that someone special??

Nandu became silent lisenting to her!!
It was all very new for her hence she didn't knew if it was special or just a mere attraction...

Nandu- I don't know....what should I do then??

Alya- give yourself time...if your heart is in peace with him by your side than you are right if not than he is not the one!!

Nandu- but my heart is at peace when I am with you guys....cabu,muku,abhi,Dhruv,navyu...and Manik...

Alya- Nandu that peace is something different....you won't understand it now...give it sometime you will come to know....

Nandu- how you feel when you are with Dhruv??

Alya- I just forgot all my worries...all I know is he is Thier to solve it....and his smile is something which can calm my inner turmoil no matter how much in pain I am!!

Nandu- you guys are true goals!! But I don't know if I feel about Arya the same or not....chalo let me leave now...and ya meet me at the cafe at 6...Okey??
Alya- obvsly....I wanna see him!!
Nandu- cool then!!bbye
Alya- bie

Alya cut the phone and looked towards Manik who was sitting next to her keenly lisenting thier convo with swollen eyes and a lost shine he always carries....everyone was sitting Thier and phone was on speaker...

Alya- I am not saying this to sooth you but Manu I guess it's just an attraction ....it's not love!!because the way you get to know that you are in Love she would have got to know too...

Manik- but didn't fell for me too!!

Alya-manik sometimes love takes time to happen....for you it happened in an instant ....for her it will take time....

Manik nodded her without any emotion while others jumped on him for a group hug...

We all are with you -They shouted in unison....

Soon it was 6:00 pm....

Fab5 n navbhi were present in the cafe for Nandu and Arya to arrive ....Manik was the most eager one to meet Arya...and dragged everyone in the cafe before time!!!

Soon a tall man with Sharp jawline and handsome face came in the cafe wearing a t-shirt and jeans....he was looking here and there as if searching for someone....but on seeing him the colour of fab5's face changed and they looked at eachother with worried expression!!...navya was busy in her phone while abhi who noticed Thier change of expression nuged mukti silently and through eyes asked her the problem to which mukti indicated him to look at the man standing at entrance!!!and that was it who too got worried....

Manik(slowly so that navya won't be able to listen)- guys...what the hell is aryaman doing here???what if he saw us??then we are screwed coz navya is here!!

Cabir- I know...but we can't do anything coz we have to wait for Nandu and that boy Aryaman

Mukti- ek second we are waiting for aryaman and here is also aryaman??

Alya- aare but he is a middle class boy and this Arya we all know how rich is!!

Dhruv- hmm...it might be a coincidence!!that thier name is same!!

Manik-but my instincts are saying that something somewhere is wrong!!

Just then nandu enters the cafe thinking she is late again(uff... She always gets late!!) as soon as she enters she saw him standing at the entrance passing nandu a sweet smile!!

Hope you like it!! Comment and vote guys!!!