part-13 my mistake to trust you... To even be your friend...

Sorry sorry very late I know.. But my life is messed up... And u srsly dont know how to cope up with it..

I managed to pen this update down but I don't know what crappie chapter I have written... Pls bare it..

Negative comments are welcomed...

_______________________________________

After a long painful night a new morning came...

The sun shined his brightest....
Nandu was still sitting on bed lifelessly... She didn't slept for once...everytime she closed her eyes the scene of him touching her came in front of her...

The situation was no less for manik... He spend all night sitting on floor leaning to door....he was sleeping with wide open mouth...

Mukti came towards them to check on both of them... When she saw manik... She felt hurt seeing her brother like this... She bend down and tapped on his shoulder...

Mukti-manik...manik wake up...

Manik woke up with a jerk and looked around him..

Manik-what happened??? Is nandini alright??
He blabbered in half open eyes...

Mukti hugged him tightly - hn bhai she is fine... Pls go to your room and have some rest...

Manik-but nandini...

Mukti-i promise I will not leave her alone... Not for one second..

Manik nodded and went to his room to have some sleep as his whole body was aching...

Mukti entered inside to see nandu sitting with a blank face....

Mukti closed her eyes to control her tears and plastering a smile went in

Mukti- Nandu!!

She almost shouted but Nandu didn't reply...

Mukti again called her this time pating on her shoulder....