chapter-5..i trust you!

Hey guys here is the update ...hope you all will like it...pls comment and vote and tell me how is it!!

Next morning....
Nandu woke up early and left for the place she knew will give her peace....the moment she saw nyo's care she was missing her mom badly and was feeling restlessness...she knew this place will help her...completing her daily chores from praying to cleaning her house she left from Thier ....first she went to hospital to do her dressing and then left for the place ....in a drive of 10 mins from hospital she reached Thier....and here she was standing in front of the gates of  "we are family orphanage....because everyone deserves someone"....as soon as she entered in it all the children came running towards her...she was carrying chocolates and ballons with her...Nandu earns enough money to survive and as well as spend on her extra  expense...it was her habbit to visit here atleast once in a week because this place makes her beleive that she is not alone....she played with kids for sometime and felt her heart at peace...when her phone rang indicating name "add model"...she chuckled seeing the name and excused herself to pick the call...
Nandu-yes Manik???itni subah ?anything urgent??...
She spoke altogether giving no chance to manik..
Manik- relax miss...let me speak atleast...
Nandu(embarrassingly)-sry...
Manik-actually I was thinking are you fine??..I mean you ok right??
Nandu(frowned)-i am...but why are you asking..
Now it was manik's turn to get nervous..-i mean are you hurt somewhere??or some injuries??
Nandu(confused)-ya I got little scartches because of an ancident but how you know about it??...
Manik-no...woh actually woh yeah my freinds yesterday saw you in hospital and told me...it was late night so thought to call you now!!
Nandu(still not convinced)-your friends knows me???
Manik-yeah he saw us in cafe and thought you to be my freinds!!...anyways leave this  and tell me are you fine???.
Nandu(convinced)-okey....ya I am fine.....
Manik-grt...then...umm...nandini can we meet today??.
Nandu- today?Okey...you know my office right..Thier is a cafe in front of it...around 8 pm their??
Manik- cool...I will come...
Nandu-okey then bie...
Manik-bie...
Nandu cut the call and saved his number again by "Manik" with a small smile on her face...then she left for office bidding by to everyone....her office is near the orphanage....when her father disowned them her mother started living here....and thus this place is like a home to her....and everyone her freinds....her life was not an easy life but instead of being sad on it she choosed to be happy with it !!...
Today she was on time in her office soo her boss was also happy..MR.shri ram prasad although considered Nandu as her daughter but being in his nature always end up scolding her but on the same time always had a fatherly hand on her!!...Nandu knew this and respects it alot...and according to her it is fun to fight with him...it gives a good start to her day!!!..
Nandu was sitting in her cabin when navya entered...both talked related to work and Nandu shared about Manik with her....they were like sisters..on the other side Manik too worked whole day hard to get free before 8:00 pm..and finally he managed to do so...
And here the time comes 8:00 pm..
Nandu directly from office reached the cafe and Manik too reached Thier at time....
Nandu entered to see Manik waiting for her...she passed him a smile and went towards him...he was sad seeing her wounds..

he was sad seeing her wounds

(Her dress)..

(Scratches on both right leg and  left hand and type of dressing done in it)

Manik-sry...I called you even after knowing that you are injured!!!
Nandu-its no prob...they don't hurt me much...I am fine!!
Manik gave her a small smile....they both ordered coffee
Nandu-you wanna meet na....soo anything important...
Manik-woh...you told me na you got injured soo just wanna see whether you are fine or not!!..
Nandu smiled warmly and felt overwhelmed seeing his care....-i am fine Manik...
Manik- Freinds??(forwarding his hand)..
Nandu(shaking hands with him)-i thought we already are!!..
Manik-now it's official...
Nandu chuckled listening to it whereas manik got lost in her laugh...
Nandu-waise who is the freinds of yours who is soo caring about others ki usne mujhe hospital main dekha to immediately tumhe inform kr diya...
(Manik's smiled vanished listening to it...he smiled faintly and not looking in her eyes replied)-cabir!!...actually I told him about you being my new freinds...and seeing you in hospital he thought to inform me!!...
Nandu-soo sweet of him...say hii from my side to him..
Manik(relaxing a bit)-sure...ah..that reminds me if you want you can meet them!!!
Nandu-your friends??...
Manik-yeah...I told you right my five freinds....they would love to meet you trust me!!!
Nandu-i trust you but it would be little awakard because I don't know them!!
(Manik felt himself on ninth cloud listening to 'i trust you ' whereas Nandu said it in a flow but in her heart she meant it)
Manik-you didn't know me too right...but see now we are Freinds ...maybe you can be freinds similarly with them too...
Nandu nodded -okey ... tomorrow is my holiday...so my place.?
Manik-you sure??it won't create problem right??...
Nandu-no..no...it's absolutely fine also I need rest so it will be more then ok for me in my place..
Manik- cool then I will inform them...
Nandu-okey...bie...
Manik-bie...take care
Nandu nodded smilingly...
Both talked little and left from Thier...both were having a different smile and peace ....
Nandu's pov..
He is soo caring...he met me just to see m I fine??...he surely is different...although it's only third meet of ours but still I can trust him ....and rely on him....
Manik's pov...
Sry nandini I had to lie to you...but once we became thick freinds na I will tell you everything.....

Both slept peacefully that day...both were enjoying eachother's company....both know about this but decided to go with the flow....