epilogue

And here it is!!!
Though I am badly late but apologies!!
Will srsly miss this story and you guys!!

---------------------------------------------------------

"When you realize you want  to spend your rest of  the life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start soon"

"

Pheron ka samya ho Raha h Vadhon ko bulaya jaye" pandit jii announced and four pair of eyes turned towards entrance waiting for there beloved better half.

Looking no less than a Greek god, manik chanted a small prayer and looked at his mom who smiled at him with tears brimming in her eyes.

(manik)

(manik)

Soon they heard loud voice of crackers being burnt and in middle stood four  brides holding eachother's hands with a big shine and smile on their face walking slowly turning every head towards them.

Four men stood from Thier seats and walked towards their respective bride  forwarding Thier hands.

Dhruv- when we were friends I always wanted  to protect you to make you smile but jab tumse pyaar Hoya toh i wanted to protect you all for myself and yeh joh smile h na isske peeche Ka reason banana Chahta tha . Thank you Alya for always being the bestest friend and the biggest support system of my life. Without you I don't know where I would be. Will you do the honour of spending your lifetime with me !!

He said kissing alya's knuckles flushing her face to the deepest shade of red

He said kissing alya's knuckles flushing her face to the deepest shade of red. Alya nodded with happy tears flowing from her eyes  and then holding her hands dhruv started walking towards the mandap while everyone hotted for them.

Abhi who was too lost in mukti  was bought back by the hotting voice for dhuraliya and passing a big smile to Dhruv  abhi took  mukti's hand in his

Abhi- I agree main ek idiot  ho ! Love kya Hota h merko Kabhi nahi pata tha but jab tumhe dekha tab shyd kuch Hoya tha. And dheere dheere pata nhi yeh love tha ya kuch aur  but joh bhi khubsurat sa hoya tha  usko ek matlab mil Gaya , ek naam mil Gaya and Woh naam h mukti . For me love means you mukti. Kya tum ek aise insaan ke sath apni Puri Zindagi bitaogi jisko pyaar hi nhi pata kya Hota h?