part-12 i want to stay with you!!she whispered...

Okey I know i am late sorry for that!!
Soo here is a long update for you guys!! Enjoy and pls give your feed back!!

For mistakes sorry in advance!!

This update is specially for Blooming_flora

Inline comments are love 💕💕

______________________________________

While Nandu stopped after some time catching her breaths.....she looked around wipping her tears to see a deserted road....she started going back from it when a car stopped in front of her....

Seeing the person in the car her expression turned from hurt to disgust!!!

Nandu's pov..

Today I thought to be the most important day of my life... My friends whom are now more like a family to me where going to meet aryaman.... I was excited nervous and what not... But when I told them about it they were not happy... That happiness was not seen on thier faces...
When arya and my friends came face to face thier was different kind of tension growing thier with the reasons unknown to me.... First I ignored it but then the way manik asked me to continue the meeting later I was assured something is wrong somewhere... I could see manik's face which was hiding many emotions... Unlike every time when I always find some hidden truth and feelings in his eyes... Today I found fear and guilt... I was having no idea why...
On confronting him he said he wanted to talk to be "alone"...which confused me more...
He took me to the cafe where we have most beautiful memories together....
That place holds all are late night hang out memories... Our stupid conversation when we seek out of our office...
But what he told bought all my world shattered down...
The truth which I always find hidden in his eyes came out..
All those memories seemed fake somehow now...
The real mask of aryaman didn't hurted a bit but the real mask of manik scratched my heart...leaving numerous scares...
The person I trusted the most hidded the most important truth of his life....

I was running thinking all of this with unstoppable tears when I found myself out of breath

I stopped and looked around wipping the drops of tears when a car stopped right in front of me...

Totally confused and somewhere sacred too because of the late time and unknown deserted road... I looked up to see him coming out of the car....

Yes... My worst nightmare...

Aryaman khurana who was few minutes back someone very important to me...

He gave me a wicked smirk... I frowned and started walking in other direction ignoring his presence...

He moved after me and holded my hand making me stiff on my position....

I didn't turned back but efforted to take my hand back.... He made his grip more tighter hurting me...

Arya- not soo soon nandini.!! I did all of this not to let you go....

Nandu - I know what kind of a person you are... Leave my hand... Consequences won't be good for you!!

Arya-if you know me... Then don't mess it up... Just follow whatever I will say then you will be on your way and I will be on mine..

Nandu turns back... Aryaman leaves her hand...

Nandini- see... I have too much things right now running in my head... And trust me any of my move will not be good for you... Soo just leave from here...

Arya coming close to her - and you think I will leave easily...

Nandu-you have too...

Coming close to her...