part-14 Manik- what if she left us??

Hey guys back with an update!! Hope you all will like it!!

Comment and vote...

-----------------------------------------------------------

When God gives you immense pain even when you don't deserve it than he also sends a  helper who will help you survive in this pain!!
Nandu was a girl who learned to smile amidst tears...her all life she saw her mother struggling for sending Nandu school...after her death ..she herself stood up instead of mourning on her death and became independent!!..she was a strong girl...fighting through hardships was nothing new for her...but what was new for her was the break down of her trust from someone special to her...she saw her father breaking her mother's heart making her loose faith on rich people...like any other daughter she also wanted to hide herself in her father's arms....live a care free life thinking her father has got her back!!but all this  Turned her hatred more stronger .....she never believed in love much but what she believed in was friendship...she saw a pure and beautifull freindship between her mother and owner of orphanage!! She grew up witnessing it !! And what shakkend her the most was that today her belief on freindship was trembling !!
She always had saw people who noticed her with lust filled eyes...she was habitual of it...surviving alone in this society was not easy for her...but no one can guess those hardships and pain behind her smile...no one ever tried too...and those who tried turned out cheater itself!!...
She was not able to think what she should do and what not!! Thier was thunder storm in her life ready not to get settled soon!!
She directly went to the place where her soul belongs...

She was not able to think what she should do and what not!! Thier was thunder storm in her life ready not to get settled soon!!She directly went to the place where her soul belongs

"We are family orphanage...because everyone deserves someone"...

She went inside and saw kids playing...everyone looked at her and ran towards her...

She was favourite of them...they all liked to play with her..and getting gifts from her was Thier happiest moment!! But they all frowned seeing her without gifts..and looking all pale and her hairs all messed up!!

and looking all pale and her hairs all messed up!!

One kid- didduu...what happened??

Nandu looked at him and smiled - babies pls can I sit alone for sometime!!

Everyone nodded at her and left for playing...

She went to her favourite place...

She lied on her bed and closed her eyes

She lied on her bed and closed her eyes....not letting any thought to come in her mind!!

She was most disturbed from what she saw in morning when she asked her heart !!
Yes she saw something shocking...
She saw someone...

Someone closer to her heart...

Manik!!!

Yes she saw him...confusing her why her heart wants him when he is the sole reason behind everything happening in her life!!

She was frustrated angry all at once...he was her habbit...she used to share very pain Every happiness with him..and not letting it out in front of him is eating her from inside...

She closed her eyes tightly shutting all the thoughts and soon she drifted into sleep...
Which she found better than the reality!!
Sometimes it's Okey to let the sitaution be the way it is!! Instead of getting impulsive and taking a decision its wise to take sometime and think properly!!

This room was closer to her heart!! That was the bed she spent her all childhood with !! After growing up she requested the owner to keep the bed reserved for her as whenever she gets stressed she prefers to come here and just escape from the world!!

Meanwhile in malhotra mansion

Manik was sitting beside the window looking outside with dried tear marks...

While other members of fab5 n abhi were sitting around him no one was speaking anything...they all were out of words...

Thier trance was broken when they heard a ring tone...Cabir looked at the caller id it was navya!!

He looked towards others who guestured him to pick up!!..

Cabir- hii!!

NavyA- where the hell are you guys?? Since yesterday I am trying to call everyone of you...and no one is ready to pick the call!! Nandu' s phone is coming switched off too!!

Cabir sighed thinking navya has no idea about what blunder have been created but he was afraid that how will they tell her??

Cabir- navya...let's talk later...we have to much to talk!! Bie...

Navya frowned lisenting gloomy voice of Cabir which is soo not him!! But thinking he will talk later she too let the matter goo...

Abhi - Manik!! I know its not the correct time...but we have to do something!! I am really scared for Nandu!!

Cabir- she needs time!! Let her get herself composed ...till now she had thousands of things to wonder upon...let her just compose herself ..then we will  talk!!

Everyone nodded at him!!

Manik- what if she left us??

He whispered and Thier was a pin drop silence...tears escaped from Thier eyes even thinking about this!! Although they met her because she was manik's crush but ended up making her Thier sister...alya's bestie...mukti's chotti...abhi's doll...dhruv's cutiee..and cabir's sister!!

She was special for them all!! And this fact was hard to digest that she is leaving them...they can't even think about spending a day without talking to her!!

Cabir- if she is truly are friend then sooner or later she will be with us!! She might be angry ...she might ignore us...but at the end she will be  with us!!

Manik looked at him with hopeful eyes while others prayed for the same!!

Whereas after cutting call navya got really worried...

Navya' s pov...

Hey Mata Rani...Cabir bhi pareshan LG raha tha...Nandu aur baaki sb bhi phone nhi utha rahe...Nandu aaj office bhi nhi aayi!! Kuch toh gadbad h!! Par kya Hoya hoga??...Nandu kii landlord be bataya Ghar locked h kl shaam se!! Mata Rani pls sab theek krdo!! I hope nandu theek ho and khush ho!!..

She prayed and continued her work ...

While Nandu was sleeping forgetting all her worried giving break to her mind!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!