part-11 i wanted to be with you but in all these i became selfish!!

Hey guys...just a random thought came across my mind!! I don't know many of my readers neither you guys know me!! Soo why not follow me on Instagram to know about me and the same way I can also know you guys....

My I'd on Instagram is @anshika3110garg ....just DM me that you are my reader and I will follow you back!!..

Just an initiative to know my readers!!

Let's be friends!!

Hope you all will like it!!

Here is the next part you all were waiting for !!

Pls comment and vote....

And one more happy news!! I got 37 rank all because of you guys!! Thankx for showering your love on me!!

______________________________________

Manik where are we going....she asked    again...while he continued looking at the roads....
Nandu again budged him sitting behind him on the bike while he paid no attention!!

Manik stopped the bike at the cafe they usually chill !! (The cafe I mentioned earlier  in Thier third meet)

Nandu looked confused at Manik while Manik asked her to come inside.....

They both settled themselves.

Nandu-now will you do the pleasure of telling me what are we doing here??

Manik looked intently at Nandu ....

Nandu-manik are you even lisenting to me??

Manik took her hands in his...while Nandu was not able to understand his Any move!!    

while Nandu was not able to understand his Any move!!    

Manik-nandu remember how we were strangers...this place was the first place where hanged out although you wanted to discuss about your adds but we ended up knowing eachother a little more!!

Nandu nodded at him...

Manik- you remember how I came to your office!! I told you that I wanted to give audition for adds !!

Nandu nodded again...

Nandu- but why are we talking about this now??

Manik- Nandu pls let me talk today....I gathered whole my courage today to say it I won't be able to do it again!!

Manik- Nandu I always saw a good friend in you...i always wanted to protect you...make you smile...you became an important part of me...my day started from you and ended talking to you....but In all these There was one thing I lied to you!!I always thought that I will confess when we will become good friends but then I got sacred that what if our friendship will be broken...I can't afford to loose you!!

Nandu- Manik whatever you are saying is not making any sense to me!! What lie??why will our friendship will break!!I trust you I know you will never do something that will break our friendship!!

Manik- no Nandu I did...you remember you told me about your family!! Nandu that day I saw a different and strong kind of hatred in your eyes...that hatred was something that scared me to death!! For the first time I was scared that day!!..

Nandu was about to speak again but Manik signalled her to not speak!!

Manik- you know why I was scared??

Nandu nodded in no...

Manik- because I am one of those!! One of those rich guys whom you without even giving a chance declared that they will be cheaters!!

Nandu took her hands back and looked at him with shock!!while a tear  slipped from his eyes....Nandu looked down ....she was hurt!!

Manik- I know you are hurt !! I know but I was too scared to tell you!!I wanted to know you!!I wanted to be with you and in all these I became selfish!! I became selfish enough that I hidded what I truly was!!

Manik- I know you are hurt !! I know but I was too scared to tell you!!I wanted to know you!!I wanted to be with you and in all these I became selfish!! I became selfish enough that I hidded what I truly was!!.but nandu believe me  whatever between us was true...except the fact I am rich everything was true!!

Nandu stood up when Manik holded her hand from back...

Manik- won't you ask why I did this??why am I telling this to you now??

Nandu-does that matters??who gurrantes that whatever you are saying is all true??

Manik-then listen whatever it is!!because I know you enough to tell that does it matters or not!!

Nandu sat again....

Manik- Nandu today I saw aryaman...he was out business partner but due to some clashes and fights our contract got broken!! His company suffered a huge loss...since then he always had grudges for me!! But I never thought it will come out like this...he came to you to get me!! He wanted to hurt you knowing better how I will be hurt seeing your tears... I got scared ...I can't see someone hurting you!! Even if it takes my everything .....I told you because I know Thier is only one way to stop that aryaman and that is to let you know everything!! We may benot be the same again but atleast you got saved from aryaman...

Nandu- Thankx for saving me from aryaman...I owe you  for that!!but you know what you are a bigger cheater than him!! He was a stranger for me but you !! You were my friend whom I trusted....And yeah again thankx for proving me right That every rich person is a cheater!!

Saying this she started going from Thier...while Manik palmed his face with tears flowing from his eyes...
He didn't stopped her...he was not having that courage...he was scared to see her broken...he didn't dared to even look up afraided that he will see her tears!!

Nandu came out of cafe and started running not bothering about where she is going while Manik was still in the cafe....his feets where not having that power to run behind her...he felt digusted of himself!! 

He came out of thoughts when waiter told him that cafe is going to close....he looked at the time to see 11:30 and that's when he got panic ....
He ran out of the cafe and  sat on his bike..but what confused him was where to go??where Nandu would be at this hour??he took road towards her home....

While Nandu stopped after some time catching her breaths.....she looked around wipping her tears to see  a deserted road....she started going back from it when a car stopped in front of her....

Seeing the person in the car her expression turned from hurt to disgust!!!

Precap-tesar part

_____________________________________

I have not done editing  sorry for mistakes!! ....

Hope you all will like it...

Pls comment and vote!!