part-10 stay away from her!!

Hey guys I am back....hope you like the chapter...
Pls comment and vote...

Inline comments are love 💕💕

And don't forget to read my Freind Blooming_flora 's story lavender love!!
It needs your love
And it's worth trying!!

______________________________________

Don't forget to read note at last!!

Just then nandu enters the cafe thinking she is late again(uff... She always gets late!!) as soon as she enters she saw him standing at the entrance passing nandu a sweet smile!!

Nandu went towards him
And with a sweet smile said-hii

Arya-hii...

Nandu-did I got late??

Arya- no...I just entered...

But seeing these two talking ...made the six souls present Thier turn pale and white...they all exchanged nervous looks while Manik's expression was worth noting....

Nandu looked around and saw navya waving at her....she smiled at her and looked at others who were looking at her like she is the biggest criminal....she gave them a confused smile and turned towards Arya...

Nandu -my friends are waiting for us There ....let's go ....

Arya nodded at her and gave a smirk to her friends....

Introducing Karan jotwani as aryaman khurana-
Well lets keep the information about him a secret!!!

Introducing Karan jotwani as aryaman khurana-Well lets keep the information about him a secret!!!

Nandu-guys this aryaman...
And aryaman they are my friend...Cabir,mukti,Alya,Manik,navya and abhi....

Aryaman-hey guyys!!

Navya-hii...

Fab5 n abhi(with a forced smile )-hey

They all settled down...

Arya-aa...Nandini you look beautiful....

Nandini smiled at him while Manik fisted his hands and closed his eyes....Alya who was sitting beside him took his hands in her's for support....

Nandu-thankz...