part-8

Hey guys my friend Jayeeta143 has written a new story mananff-zaroori tha...it's a new story with new concept...soo pls go and check it out...and hope you all like it

______________________________________

Manik-no!!why you asking this??
(Not meeting her gaze)
Nandu- just aise hi!!waise you are not hiding anything from me na??
Manik-no...why why will I!!!
Nandu -hmm....Woh actually I saw you today!!
Manik looked at her with widened eyes!!then looking here and there
Manik-you saw me!!where??
Nandu-you remember that highway from where I go whenever I am late because there is less traffic!!on that road Thier are many five star hotels and restaurants....I saw you entering in one of that!!
Manik started sweating not knowing what to answer....but feeling nandu's gaze on him he spoke making up a story...
Manik-yeah ....I went Thier for a meeting...my boss was busy and the deal was really important so I went Thier...!!
Nandu- in BMW ??
Manik-woh...(scratching his head) yeah...actually whenever we go on a meeting in place of our best we dress up like a good earner and employ and boss usually gives us his car and bodyguards !! It makes good impression on client!!!
Nandu made an ohh face but something was still disturbing her but she thought to keep it in mind!!
Nandu-okey!!

They talked a little and putting Nandu on sleep he left from Thier...
In fab 5 's mansion....
We can see everyone (including abhi )
Sitting in fab5's  discussion room!!
They used to come in this room whenever they need solution for something or they are tensed!! They feel peace here!!
Thier are many beds...and a bridge like made with net  for a way to other side of the room...

and a bridge like made with net  for a way to other side of the room

Mukti and Alya were sitting on beds opposite eachother....
While Dhruv and Manik were sitting on the seats hanged from above....whereas Cabir was sitting on top  leaning to net facing towards others with his legs hanging down ....(net above dhruv's and manik's seats)
While abhi was sitting hugging  mukti...
(Hope you all got the sitting arrangements)

They all were looking tensed....and no one was speaking anything.... irritated by the silence cabir spoke...-yr...we should tell her the truth!!...i just can't lie to her more ...and Manik you only told  na...that you will tell her everything when she will become a good friend of yours!!then why are you not telling her??....not only you she is jaan of us all....then...whats the problem....tell her the truth!!she deserves to know!!!

Manik-i don't want to loose her!!she has became a habbit of me!!and the little more I know her the more I get close to her!!!in these days she has became a part of me!!my day started from waking her up for office and ends talking with her....lisenting to all the cute incidents that happened with her!! She may think me as a friend but for me she is everything ...I can't think of loosing her!!you know in all these days one thing that I got to know clearly  is she really hates rich people from the corner of her heart....and knowing that I am one of them she may just cut all her connections with me!! Everyday everyday i wake up with this  fear...whenever I see her smiling my fear just increases ....and you think I am happy hiding all this from her!!! It's never easy for me to lie to her....telling her that whatever I am speaking is lie maybe not everything but something from it!! I know she will be broken...she will curse herself for trusting me!!I can't see that!!pls understand guys!!

Everyone lowered Thier gazes whatever he was saying was correct!!! Not only him but none of them wanted to loose her!!! She has became a important part of them all!!!

Cabir- I understand Manik!!but Kabhi na Kabhi she will get to know the truth!!If not from us but from anyone else....and if she got to know it from someone else then it may be more complicated!!

Mukti- Manik take your time!!whenever you feel that you are ready then just go for it!!tell her everything that day!! We all are with you!!

He smiled at everyone...

Alya-and Nandu is an angel ....she will surely understand!!you know she has a very big heart I know she will forgive us!!!

Manik smiled faintly at her...

In nandu's room....
She woke up feeling thirsty.....but after that she was unable to sleep again..
Nandu's pov...
Life changed soo much in this one month...
From having no one to take care of except navya ....I have soo many friends on whom I can count on!!...Cabir,muku,aloo,abhi,Dhruv everyone!!they all are really nice!!they support me!!helps me and never judges me!!and Manik!!he is different from all...he cares for me the way no one did!!he fulfills all my wishes but sometimes I feel he is hiding something from me!!that's Thier is a part of his life unknown to me and he is trying his best to hide it!! Today also he got stressed when I questioned him!! He never shares about his day with me!!he never tells me about his office!!not only him but everyone!! ..it feels like they don't want too!!!...today the way Manik reacted was something unusual...he always answeres looking in my eyes!!and today he was saying looking everywhere but not me!!...I don't know...but I hope I am trusting a right guy!!!I hope he is not like other guy...I hope soo!!...

End of pov...
She started doing her work to distract herself she started doing her work...
While fab5 too slept Thier only!!!