Chapter-4..he Is Different!!

Hey guys sorry for getting super late!!I know I am very bad but pls sorry... But here I am back with an update!! Hope you guys like it!!! Pls comment and vote!!
_______________________________________
Manik left for the house of a person he knew will have his answers!!...
He entered the house to see his friends already relaxing thier.... It came as a surprise to him!!.. His friends were too surprised seeing him here!!
Manik-tum sab yaha??
Cabir-we can ask you the same question!!..
Mukti-we called you soo many times where were you??...Tu office main bhi nhi tha!!..
Manik-woh I went to meet nandini!!...
"And who is she??"...a voice came from behind...Manik turned back to see a guy in his twenties holding beer cans....Manik hugged him immediately to which that guy responded gladly!!..
Guy-m I missing something buddy???
Manik-abhi I need your help!!..

Yes the guy was abhi!!!

Abhi- Okey!!what happened that the Great Manik malhotra need help??
Cabir(jokingly)-now don't say nandini rejected your friendship!!
Abhi- hold on hold on who nandini??
Manik-okey I will explain...
They both settled down..and Manik told abhi about his first meet and that office incident!!
Abhi- I am soo happy for you bro!!finally you found someone special!!..
Manik smiled faintly and told-but she hates rich boys !!..
What-all said in unison!!
Manik-yes...my love story ended even before starting(he said sadly)..
Abhi-and why she hates rich boys???
Manik-actually we were talking about family when she said that her father was rich and cheated on his mom...from that day she hates rich boys!!...and I was not having courage to tell her that I am rich!!..
Abhi- buddy ...then prove her that rich people are not that bad!!..
Manik- I don't know how to...you know the hatred i saw in her eyes for rich people frightened me!!..
Cabir-bro I guess you should first be friends then tell her that you are rich...that may help you...because at that time she will understand you enough to know that you are a nice guy even when you are rich!!..
Manik- hmm..I hope soo!!
Mukti- but I guess you should say the truth!!
Alya-no..if he does that nandini will leave him!!
Dhruv-i think you should listen to Cabir!!
Manik-even I think Cabir is right!.
Abhi- waise when are you making her meet to us??
Manik- I don't know...kal we will meet again...so when she will be comfortable with me then I will make you guys meet her!!
All nodded in understanding and they all resumed their talks and then left for work...
All the other hand...
Nandu's pov...
Today I met him for add purpose but don't know what went inside me that I shared my life history with him!!..but what ever it was I felt like I was in peace for the first time after sharing it with him!!he is different for sure!!may be we can be good friends!!..uff Nandu Tu bhi kya kya sochti h!!..chal let's leave ...
With this she left from her office..in the way when she was waiting for The signal to go green when a car with full speed  came rushing towards her and bang the car hit her scooty... Nandini fall from her scooty.... She didn't got serious hurt but her hand and leg got scratches and scooty too had little bad condition.... The lady came out of the car to apologies but was shocked to see the girl!!.. She bend down to help nandu to get up but nandu jerked her hand and with little difficulty stood up!!...and taking her scooty with difficulty stood at the side of road... The lady became confused and shocked seeing her behaviour... She went near her...
Nandu(looking otherside and calmly) - i know you will offer some money and apologies then pls I don't need any of them... What you wanted to do you did... Now pls leave!!.
Lady - my car went out of control due to sudden break..and that's why it happened... I am sorry... Pls atleast let me do your bandage... See blood is coming out!!
Nandu-didnt I mentioned I don't need help... And these injuries.. It doesn't hurt Me now!! Soo can you pls leave before I loose my patience...
Lady-beta pls let me help you... Otherwise i will feel guilty for your condition...
Nandu not  able to argue further nooded her head in positive making the lady smile little... They sat in her car where the lady took out the first aid kit and was about to do bandage of nandu by  herself when nandu took it from her hands and started doing it by herself on her legs...
Lady-hi...I am nyonika malhotra.. And u?? (smilingly but little worried too seeing her doing it by herself)
Nandu-nandini Murthy!! (plainly)
Lady-see..there is a hospital nearby... Let me drive you there and your scooty to the garage which is beside the hospital!! It will help you!!
Nandu-no..there is no need...
But nyonika forced her leaving no choice of argument!! It was seven thirthy in the evening... They reached hospital at a drive of 20mins... It was a silent drive as nandu was looking out of the window expression lessly whereas nyonika was disturbed by nandu's strange behaviour!!. She ordered her men to bring scooty to garage....
Once they reached hospital nandu took her bag and said-thanks...
Nyonika-wait i am coming with you!!
Nandu-no...i don't need more favours!!!
Nyonika - it's not a favour... You are in this Condition because of me... Soo its my duty to help you!! Soo yeah I am doing no favours on you!!
Nandu sighed in frustration and went inside with nyonika following her with shocked expression as she was shocked to see nandu such a reserved and stubborn person.....
In doctor cabin... He was doing nandu's bandage properly whereas nyonika was standing beside her... When her phone rang...it was manik's call... (nandu was able to hear only one sided convo)
Manik-mom where are you??
Nyonika-beta..i am on my way.. You dont worry...
Manik-Okey!!!
Nyonika-you had your dinner?? And is mukti at home now??
Manik-yes mom mukti reached now only... Just waiting for her and you then will have dinner...
Nyonika-no you do your dinner you must be tired right?? How was your day?? Was it too stressing??..
Nandu smiled faintly seeing her concern for her children....
Manik-no mom it was not stressing.. Acha bie office se call Aa raha h!!
Nyonika-okey Beta.. Do your dinner properly and no tantrums Okey?? I have made your favourite dish.. Its kept in kitchen...
Manik-you are the best mom... Bye.. Love you..
Nyo- love you too!!
And cutted her phone... And saw nandu staring her with an different emotion... She smiled at nandu.. To which nandu looked away... And after some time they left for their home...
At home..
Nandu was sitting on her bed with her mother's photo in her hand...
Bed