chapter-7

Sry guys damn late I know...but my school has just opened and i am hell busy in completing my holiday homework and too of it I have three stories to update....so sorry for late update....pls comment and vote !!

One month passed peacefully....Nandu and navya became freinds with everyone...they started hanging around...party and have fun together...Manik and Nandu too became good friends....but Nandu and navya were still unaware of the truth....it was always in navya's or nandu's place they would hangout...nandu's landlord never interfered in it...reasons were not known to navni but for others it was obvious..
In morning....
Nandu was locking the door and talking on phone...
Nandu-hn Baba...I will be there...and don't worry I will bring your jullet with me!!!...
Cabir- yr Nandu pls stop teasing me....if anyone listened toh main toh Gaya!!
Nandu-aww....Bhai don't worry no one will know ki you like navya...soo just chill...
Cabir- hn theek h...you go safe to office...and call me when you are free..have your lunch on time and ya   if anyone messes with you tell me!!
Nandu- hn Bhai... I have learned all the things....don't worry I am not a small kid...bbye!!
Cabir- you are a kid chotti...I don't want to  loose you again...soo just take care of your self....

soo just take care of your self

Yes....few weeks ago Nandu met with another accident....It was planned by the cheapster who threathed navya....
Nandu was in hospital for 3 days ....and uncouncious for 2days which made everyone more protective to nandu...from that day onwards everyone used to treat her like a kid and she happily got treated like one...as her childhood she never got a real happiness....it was always handling her mother and scoring good in exams for better future...but in all this she forgot to live her life....while taking care of Nandu navya and Cabir came close too....it was initial stages of thier relation not a commited one but still a relation...Manik became over portective for Nandu he literally killed that cheapster only known to Cabir and handovered him to police....Manik never told her he loves her...it was secret between him and his freinds which includes navya too...whereas Nandu too feels something special about Manik unknown to her .....she knew Manik care for her more than just a friend because when she was in hospital Manik never left her side...she knew Manik  is protective for her more than just a friend...she knew he is more than just a friend....her heart started trusting him a long back but seems like Thier is something else too her heart is doing....

Today was her first day in office after the incident as now she is  all fine to work....in first place she was not happy to take the leave as it may effect her salary and later her daily expenses but her boss understanding the situation gave her leaves and told her to do overtime when she is perfectly fine....all agreed to it happily.....

Nandu was driving on busy roads of Mumbai on her scooty when she saw Manik coming out of a black bmw all suited in black coat ....Nandu was shocked to see it as far as she remembers Manik was only having a bike..and now car...that too BMW....before she could question him he went inside a luxurious hotel with some bodyguards behind him....Nandu went to her office all the while thinking about him...she thought to question him later....
Whole day went in jiff with nandu's hectic schedule and her confusion about morning....
At night....
She was sitting in her living room skipping TV channels...
Nandu's pov..
Was it true what I saw today??Manik was looking soo rich!!but he said he is   a mere employe who earns enough for the livlihood but not for the luxurious....should I ask him?? But what if he feel like I don't trust him??but I do...I know it must be his boss's car and dress....but I think I should clear the confusion...
End of pov...

She was about to dial manik's number when her phone rang flashing his name...

Nandu-hello Manik!!
Manik-hie....you alright??was it too hectic in office???should I help you??
Nandu-relax baba ..I am alright....don't worry .. and no it was not hectic...
Manik-i hope you are not lieing to me ...
Nandu- I can never lie to you..

A smile came on his face lisenting to her....

Nandu-pata hai I wanna eat ice cream but it's all finished and I am too tired to go out to buy one!!!
Manik- and don't even think to go out at this hour...and in morning promise I will bring your favorite ice-cream now be a good Bacha and finish your work...then go to sleep...
Nandu- how you know I have work today??
Manik-because I know you!!
Nandu smiled widely lisenting to his reply while Manik was smiling too...it had became to routine to talk to eachother at night and share Thier day mostly nandu's day....
Manik-now bie....and complete your work fast !!

1 hour passed when Nandu heard her door bell ring...
She looked from door hole to find Manik standing Thier with a bag in his hand...she opened the door confused.. ...Manik came inside  quickly and hand overed the bag to her...Nandu gave him a questioning look..
Manik-what?? Ice cream!! You wanna eat that right!! Soo  here it is my princess...

Nandu blushed a little lisenting "my princess " while Manik smirked seeing his effect..

Manik-now pls can we eat it!!I am very hungry....waise is we have anything for dinner??I am way to hungry!!
Nandu bit her lower lip...-woh...nothing is left ....
Manik-or nothing was cooked !!
Nandu's eyes got wide open lisenting to it!!while Manik had an agry look on his face
Manik- I told you that I know you!!
Nandu-woh I was soo tired to cook and I really need to save money because last month salary is pending too!!
Manik felt helpness lisenting to her reply ...the girl for whom he is ready to buy whole world is saving money to survive...
With a fake smile he replied...-dont worry I am with you right!!! But pls don't sacrifices you health ...it's precious to us!!...
Nandu-hmm....
Manik-now bring the plates I already have brought food for us...your fvrate  white sauce pasta and Noddles....and in desert your dear ice cream!!

Nandu smiled widely and both settled down for food...

Nandu-what if I would have ate my dinner??
Manik- I would have made you eat more!!and your sound was telling me how tired you was so I guessed easily that you would be planning to sleep hungry....
Nandu-sry...from next time it will not be repeated...
Manik- it better should!!now  eat properly...
Nandu- waise Manik do you have a BMW???
Manik who was having a morsel in his mouth started coughing badly.. lisenting to her....

Precap-surprise!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!