part-15 dammwit I was soo close to them!!

Suprised?? Shocked??that why am I updating when I am on a break??

Hehe...I know you would not having expecting my story update in your notification!!

Just managed to pen down a small update for my lovely readers!!

Hope you all will like it!!

Plss comment and vote...

Inline comments are love💕💕💕

______________________________________

Fab5 was sitting quitely lost in Thier thoughts  when abhi's phone rang...he looked at the caller ID and frowning  a little picked the call...

Abhi- yes??

Person- sir I got a new information regarding your mom and sister...

Abhi face lit up listening to this while everyone excluding Manik were observing him and got curious !!

Abhi- what information??

Person- sir we got to know the name of the orphanage your mother was staying in!! Its in  Mumbai only!!

Abhi- that's great!!

Person- sir now we need to confirm the lady which we are finding is the same lady living Thier as on searching we found out that a name was Registered in that orphanage's record was same as of your surname...one small girl and a lady came Thier.. it was mentioned in 19 years old record ..

Abhi- are you sure about it??

Person-yes sir in that year we researched all the records in all the orphanages in Mumbai and a lady with a girl child with Murthy surname was listed in this orphanage only!!

Abhi nodded with a happy smile on his face and disconnecting the call hugged mukti!!

Mukti- abhi kiska phone tha???

Abhi- muku maa and chotti Ka pata chl gya...Woh ek orphanage main h...Mera detective mujhe USS orphanage Ka address snd krle Wala h bs...then main jaa kr finally unn dono se mil paonga...

Mukti smiled widely and jumped in happiness...meanwhile fab5 too hugged abhi in happiness...finally they got to hear something happy!!
No matter how much in pain you are but your best friends smile is enough to make you smile too!!
After a load of pleads by abhi, everyone including Manik got ready for orphanage and left for Thier destination!!

Whereas Nandu who was sleeping woke up....and saw children playing outside...she got up and bidding bie to them left for her home...

Now she was feeling little better...she decided to give a break to herself and think about everything later...for now she needs to keep her mind calm so that she won't end up taking a step she might regret later....

On reaching home she took a one hour long hot water bath relaxing her tensed body and giving some peace to her Mind and making coffee sat in her balcony..she not for once let any thought come in her mind...
She was just drinking coffee and flipping pages of a magazine...

Whereas
Navya not got more tensed as Nandu didn't came office too....she decided to take leave from office and meet Nandu..... Thinking soo she left for her nandu's home...

Meanwhile

Everyone reached orphanage ....

Abhi was not able to control his smile....

They read the name

We are family orphanage...because everyone deserves someone"...

Abhi- aaj tak aap Dono ko yaha meri wajah se rehna pada...but not anymore...I will give you all the happiness of the world...everything which you two deserves...