part-17 Now I will not loose her

Fab5 n abhi were on Thier way to the mansion !! Excitement and  nervousness were  clear on Thier faces...

Once stepping inside Alya started going through all the profiles of people who came in the orphanage 19 years back when her eyes stopped on something making her eyes widened...

"What happened baby?? " dhruv said taking the phone from alya's hand only to get freeze on his place..

Mukti confusingly took the phone from dhruv's hand and only one thing escaped from her mouth "nandini murthy" which halted everyone on thier place.

With teary eyes abhi took the phone and read her profile..

Name- nandini murthyAge-2 yearsFound - came with her mother

Age-2 years
Found - came with her mother

Abhi swiped right to see another profile which did nothing but brought more tears in his eyes..

"Maa" he whispered caressing the photo on phone screen.

"Is that true?? Mtlb whom I am finding from soo long was with me!!" abhi said finally with a big smile while other smiled too but than something hit  their minds..

nandu has no mother that means abhi's  mother died!!

Tears started flowing from his eyes more fastly" I lost her even before having her " he whispered sadly everyone hugged him in response shedding silent tears..

" Now I will not loose her " abhi said after composing himself with determination while others nodded at it and they all left for murthy mansion.

Meanwhile

A guy was sitting in a room with a wicked smile..

You left me in your boot space of the car tieing me with the rope thinking i wont be able to escape? Your fault buddy opps ex- buddy..

Soon his eyes shifted to his phone which showed the message "mission  started"  the guy smiled evily

Time for final move buddy oops ex-buddy .. He whispered with a wicked smile..

Where as in Murthy house

Nandu was sitting hugging navya tightly who was sitting on her place totally numb from the last 15 minutes.

"how can they?? I trusted them soo much !!" She whispered with  shock written over her face...nandu sighed in relief as finally navya said something..

"nandu why didn't you told me before?? I mean in all these months I never thought that they will be a cheater" navya said and soon her eyes  were filled with tears.

"navyu I don't know what to do?? I can't imagine myself without them but I can not even imagine myself with them as there mere presence realises me how big cheaters they are" nandu said making her grip tight on navya who snuggled more into nandu.

"I guess we should  give them a chance" navya said after some time..

Nandu broke the hug and looked at her with shock on her face..

"are you serious??" nandu's voice was a mere whisper.

"nandu maybe they would be having a reason behind it!! Maybe something stopped them!! I don't want to loose this friendship because of some misunderstandings" navya said softly caressing her hairs while nandu listened her words carefully and got lost in her thoughts.

Meanwhile Fab5 and abhi were to their way  to murthy mansion...

"After knowing all this I just hope nandu forgives me" abhi said with nervousness

"I don't know how I am going to face her" this time it was manik who voiced his worries while driving the car.

"don't worry everything happens for a reason. In this also there must be something good." cabir said to calm everyone but deep inside he was not sure himself..

Thier talk was  intrupted when they saw a truck approaching them...

"Manik apply the breaks" alia screamed

"breaks are not working" manik said worried.

"guys jump out of car i will handle it i am slowing the speed" manik said after some time

"What about you manik??" cabir asked denying his idea

"No we won't leave you" this time alia said with tears in her eyes and fear im her voice

Everyone nodded to it

"manik we promised each other to leave each other in hard situations than how come we leave you now" mukti whispered crying miserably..

"swear on me you guys are jumping from here" manik said  everyone looked at him with teary eyes but seeing ni option left they agreed to it.

"I will handle it don't worry you all pls jump" manik screamed after seeing there tensed faces..

Lowering the speed he opened the car doors and everyone jumped of the car except cabir and Manik as cabir was not willing to leave him alone. thankfully none of them got injured except some scratches they all looked towards manik who moved to car to right side only to bang in a tree.

"maannikkkk"

--------
"I think you are right I should give them a chance" nandu said after few minutes of silence.

Navya smiled at her when nandu's phone rang showing maria maa...

A smile came on her lips and she picked the call "hii oldie what's up??" nandu said excitedly as she hadn't talked to her from few days

"baby woh I need to tell you something" Maria said playing with her fingers her sound was filled with  nervousness.

"What happened oldie??" nandu asked concerned

"today some people came to meet me. One among them was claiming himself as your brother and he said he is searching you and your mother from past 19-20 years..I didn't gave them your information but I could see honesty in their eyes" maria told everything in one breath and waited for the response from other side..

While nandu went blank navya looked at her confused  and asked her what happened but nandu was too blank to listen to her
---------------------------------------------------------

Comment and vote 💓💓