part-20 (last) I can do anything but just for you

"Manik Manik leave me Manik " Nandu was continuesly shouting hell embarrassed because Manik was walking in the corridors of his office with her in his arms.

They have been in realtionship from past 1 year which consist of Thier own ups and downs but offcourse they manage to stick beside eachother.

Once Manik got discharged from hospital police found out about aryaman and locked him in jail.

Abhi told Nandu about him being his brother to which Nandu accepted it whole heartedly because from day one abhi was like a brother to her. Both shared there own bro-sis moments .

This one year brought more changes too .Nandu got too know about fab5 being the world famous band !! Manik convinced her to be a singer too as abhi confessed there mom always wanted nandu to be a singer . And here she is with 2 hit albums and most wanted female lead for the producers . Cabir and navya were also dating eachother and were going to get married in next month.

Well it was not only cavya but everyone . They decided to get married on the same day and next month everyone is gonna tie in the most beautiful relation in same mandap .

Right now Nandu was angry on manik for being late on the dinner which whole fab5 , Navya and abhi had planned. But Manik got stuck in meeting and was late for it because of which nandu came to meet him and was refusing to go inside with him when he carried her like a pro to his cabin to explain his point of view. Typical they!! It was not new for the employes because they usually end up like this only !!

"Aacha Baba sorry" Manik said entering in the cabin making her stand and himself sat on couch.

" Don't talk to me you monster" Nandu said folding her arms and looked otherside showing her anger. He smiled at his baby and sliding his hand through her waist pulled her to himself while she by his sudden pull landed up on his chest .

 He smiled at his baby and sliding his hand through her waist pulled her to himself while she by his sudden pull landed up on his chest

"You can't use this trick everytime"Nandu said making an angry pout .

"But It still works"Manik whispered and in a swift changed Thier position

"Did I mentioned you are looking soo beautifull in this dress . I soo wanna kiss you the moment I saw you in this."

Both of there breath increased nandu's hands started travelling from his shoulders to his neck while Manik bend forward and placed a soft wet kiss below her lips

Both of there breath increased nandu's hands started travelling from his shoulders to his neck while Manik bend forward and placed a soft wet kiss below her lips .he looked at Nandu whose eyes were closed but Thier was no sign of discomfort. Bending down he started placing wet kisses from her chin to her shoulders while Nandu can't help but moan in pleasure. Her moaning was doing nothing but increasing his desires.

He looked upwards bending towards her lips when his phone rang. He looked at the caller id only to groan in frustration and making Nandu giggle as it was cabir's call there ultimate romance breaker!!

"Kaha h saale? Hum kab se tum dono Ka wait kr rahe h! Jldi se dono apna baby making process ki practice khatam Karo and idhar aayo." Cabir's words made both Manik and nandu's cheeks red as the phone was on speaker.

"Shut up "they both said together and shared a look while Cabir laughed loudly .

----

"Waise Manik why you always say that I am your dream?" Nandu asked

They both were laying on terrace looking at sky cuddled to eachother .

"Because the moment I saw you , you became my dream or i should say my everything. You know love in first sight? That was the case with me . After being your friend everytime I used to look at you thanking God for just your mere presence around me!! But than that night when you confessed your love to me in the same cafe I found all my dreams come true. Because I knew that now I am not alone . You are with me forever!!" Manik said looking at the star while sensing his depth of words tears brimmed in her eyes.

Wasn't she the most lucky girl?? Or that's what she think . Having someone who loves her madly , passionately .someone who can do anything and everything for her . Who makes sure she is happy no matter at what cost!!

Whereas for Manik he can't be more lucky!! Having girl of his dream beside him in his arms was like a dream he saw every night !!

"Manik you know I have a bucket list . I always wanted it to fulfill with my soulmate . Will you do it for me?"

"I can do anything but just for you!!" Manik said huskily but his eyes told he mean each and every word and soon they both drifted into their own land where only manan exist !!

______________________________________

Hey guys finally the last part!!

How was it??

How was the journey??

Will miss you all😭😭

Some words for manan!!

Please do try my other works too!!

Bie!! Epilogue will be updated soon!!