My new life!

(A/N:Hi I am not so good at writing so if there are a few errors I'm sorry. Thanks)

Elsa's POV

Today is the worst day of my life,I have to change schools! So here's what happened:My mom just got a promotion so we have to move as soon as possible. By the way,my name is Elsa Queen Arrendel and I'm 17,I have long brown hair, hazel eyes and a passion for winter and the colour blue;I also live with my mom,my father died when I was 5.

"Elsa are you done packing?" My mom shouted from down stairs." Yeah,mom. Im just closing the last box." I shouted back. My room was so empty. I've never seen it so empty. I've lived here my whole life.

I went down stairs with my last box,bumping into my mom causing the box in my arms to fall.."Oh. Sorry,mom.I couldn't see were I was going,the box was in the way."I said with a small smile. We pick everything up and I took one last look at our empty house thinking of all the memories we made."It's time to go."my mom said. I nodded closing the door and walking to the car .

***

We arrived at the new house and I was speechless. The house was amazing,I felt like a princess. It was twice as big as the last house and I assumed I had a bigger room. I turned to face my mom with my jaw on the floor,"This is the new house?!" I asked surprised,"This can't be the new house, this... this is a castle?!" I exclaimed.

My mom look at me laughing,"Yes,this is the new house and yes it looks like a castle and I know you feel like a princess and finally,we have to unpack before it gets dark." We laughed together and started to unpack the truck. I took all my box's up what seemed like a thousand stair's and placed them all in the corner. I was so amazed,"I can't believe this is my new room,my new house , I can't believe this is the beginning to me new life!!!"

Hi guys,sorry this is a short chap I will try to write longer one and Thanx for reading me book.Bye I lov u my pups❤