Im not the only one

Jack's POV

"No Elsa,its not enough.You said you loved me,what are you so afraid off!"I shouted."I said ENOUGH!"Elsa shouted turning around with her arm out.As she turned a barrier of sharp icicles formed facing me.I backed away so I wouldn't get impaled.E Elsa looked very scared."Elsa..."I almost whispered but before I could say anything else Elsa ran into her house and slammed the door shut.

I was stunned."Elsa has ice powers?"I asked myself and ran my hand throw my hair.The whole drive home I thought if what I had just seen was real?

I got home and walked into the house to be greeted by Emma."Hay Jack,you ok?"Emma asked.There is no use of lying to Emma,she can read me like a book."No."I said simply walking to my room and closed the door behind me.I fell back onto my bed and thought."I can't believe Elsa has ice powers."I said to my self.I heard a nock on my bedroom door and sat up on my bed.Emma pocked her head throw the open space and looked at me."Do we need to talk?"Emma asked I just shock my head no and she nodded then left.

"So all this time,I was not the only one?!"I said to my self and slept.

Jack knows about Elsa's powers.
Does Emma know about Jack's powers?
Will Elsa take Jack back?
What will happen at school?

Find out in the next chap!

Bye snowflake's❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄