Waiting.Part 2

Jack's POV

Elsa still hasn't woken up yet and she has been in this coma for a month now.I still have not left her side.The gang just walked in and the girls still glares at me."Anna,Mer,Punze...when are you going to realize that I would never do anything like this to Elsa?"I asked."Don't you see...this is your fault.Why did you have to go kiss that slut!"Punze said.She was starting to tear up,so were Mer and Anna.

I was about to say something but I looked at Elsa and her chest was moving.I ran out the room and called Dr Baymax.He came in with a nurse.They turned to look at the gang and I when they were done."She's a wake."He said with a smile.Mer,Anna and Punze hugged each other and were crying tears of joy.I was so happy.I can't wait to hug and kiss Elsa again.I thought.The doctor's went back to Elsa and toke the tube out her neck.

When the were done,Elsa's eyes fluttered open to see all of us.The girls were so happy to see Elsa wake that they jumped on the in a hug."AAAHHHHH!"Elsa shouted.Mer,Anna and Punze quickly got off her and gave her an apologetic look.She nodded.

Elsa's POV

I'm finally awake and all my friends are her. Anna,Mer,Punze,Hiccup,Eugean and Kristoff.I looked to my right and saw Jack but before i could do anything he hugged me."Oh Elsa it's so nice to see you awake."he said.O h I know what I can do to make everyone laugh.Im going to pretend I don't remember Jack"Umm thank, but one question..."I asked.He broke the hug and looked at me."Anything."He said.I nodded and asked my question."Who exactly are you?"I asked.His face fell and tears threatened to fall.

I looked at the gang and they were all shocked."Yo-You don't know who he is?"Hiccup asked.I shocked my head no."Elsa...it's me Jack.Youve been my girlfriend for 10 months."He said.I held back my laughter the best I could."No."I said he looked at his feet...so did the other's.I can't handle it anymore.

I burst out laughing so hard my stomach."HAHAHA I...got you...all...so good!!"I shouted laughing.They all looked at me and shouted my name."ELSA!"

"You are so evil!"

"Why would you do that!"

"Im going to kill you!"

"Lol,i got you guy so good!"I said calming down from all the laughing.Jack walked up too me."Uhh...It work."I said kinda nervous.He grabbed me and slammed his lips into mine.I was shocked at first but eases into the kiss.When we broke the kiss we were the only ones in the room."I forgive you."I whispered.He smiled and hugged me really tight."Jack...scars!"I barely could talk.He let go of me and apologized."I love you."I said.Jack smiled."I love you more."He said.I held his hand."Love you most."We said at the same time.He gave a small kiss on the forehead.

Jelsa is back.
When will Elsa be discharged?
Will she start cutting again?

Find out in the next chap!

Bye snowflake's❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄