Planning

Elsa's POV

It's been almost 2 month after Prom,we are on spring break now.I was with Anna and Mer planning our triple date in 3 days.

"So we are going to go to a restaurant then we will go home after that."Anna said."Yeah,i think that's fane."Mer said."OK,then it's settled but what restaurant are we going to?"I asked.

"SPUR!"Mer shouted.
"OCEAN BASKET!"Anna shouted.

"NO WAY!We are not going to spur because if we go,I'm ordering ribs and you don't want to see that and we are not going to ocean basket because you have to use your hands to eat the food.So I'm picking the restaurant."I said firmly.The girls sulked in there chairs.

I put my head in my hands to think."Got it,we can go to 'Tiana's Place!"I said.Anna's eye started to gleam."I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE!"Mer shouted.

Anna and I had an eyebrow raised."REALLY?!"Anna and I shouted at the same time."What?"Mer shrugged."You... Merida DunBroch want to go to a fancy restaurant?"Anna asked in disbelief."Yeah."Mer said as she crossed her."Ohkay."Anna and I said at the same time.

"Ok,so I will see you guys Friday night at 'The Grand Life Café'."I said and walked them to the door."Ok,see yah."Mer said."Bye Elsie."Anna said.I hugged them both and waved goodbye as they drove off in Mer's car.

"You know i have not met Jack yet,hhmm."My mom said peeping her head from the kitchen door."Really?!"I said in a high pitched voice."Mmmhhhhh."she said going back into the kitchen.I want to the kitchen,grabbed an apple and sat on the counter next to the stove.I took a bit of my apple,"Well...if you wanna meet him...you can."I said wheal chowing the apple.

"Elsa Queen Arendell,you know never to talk with your mouth full!"my mom scolded,she pointed her cooking spoon at me.I swallowed the apple in mouth and covered my mouth with my hand."Sorry mom."I apologized.She nodded."So when am i going to meet Jackson?"my mom asked dishing up food for us.Spaghetti and meat balls my favorite.

"Gross don't call him like that and I don't know...maybe tomorrow,i can ask him to drop by?"I shrugged."Ok."my mom said and took our plate's to the table."Come on,lets eat."my mom said.We sat down,ate,spoke and laughed.After dinner we washed up and said goodnight.I closed my bedroom door and sighed.

My phone buzzed on my bed.I ran to my bed and jumped on it.I was laying on my tummy,resting on my elbows with my legs in the air and my phone in my hands.I had a message from...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Jack.I smiled when I sow his message.

Elsa:Bold
Italics: Jack

Hay snowflake.😁

Hi Frosty❤What you doing?

Oh nothing,just laying on my bed thinking of you🙂

Aww😊😊

What are you doing?

I was about to go to bed.Anna,Mer and I have been planning this triple date thing on Friday.😴😴

Oh yeah.Shame my poor baby❤

Who you calling a baby,Im nobody's baby!😐

I know but I just love calling you that😁.

I know😏

...

You ok?

Yeah I just...nah it's cool.

You know I hate that,so talk...now!😑

Ok I was just going to say that I really want to be by your side right now.😞

Aww,me too😊😊

I love you snowflake❤❄❤❄

Love you too Frosty❤❄Can you drop by my house tomorrow,my mom wants to meet you.😬

Ok I will,can't wait to meet her😅

Great see you at 12:00am.Bye❤

Bye snowflake❄❤❄

I smiled at his message then switched off my phone and rolled of my bed to change into my PJ's.I jumped into my covers,snuggled into a my teddy and before I knew it,I was asleep.

Triple date on its way!
Elsa's mom wants to meet Jack!
Will she like him?
Will the dates go well?

Find out in the next chap!

Bye snowflake's❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄