Mom this is my boyfriend Jack,Jack this is my Mother

Jack's POV

I work up and got ready to see Elsa's mom.To be honest...I'm kinda freaking out about this!I took a shower then got dressed into my black jeans,white t-shirt and my blue hoodie that had a snowflake on my chest.I grabbed my car keys and went down stairs."Hay mom,Im going to Elsa's!"I shouted.My sister ran down stairs and stood in front of the door.

"What do you want now Emma?"I asked.Emma is my little sister.She is super annoying but I love her anyway."Mom said that you should bring Elsa over so she can meet her."she said rocking on her feet."Agh,Ok."I said.She nodded,gave me a hug and ran back up to her room.I sighed and went to my car and drove to Elsa's house.

Time Skip(Elsa's POV)

I was in the home movie theater with my mom watching Twilight saga: Breaking dawn part 2(A/N:my all time favorite movies are all the twilight's😬) when the door bell rang.I looked at my mom and she looked at me.The look she gave me said,'Im not standing up!'.I groaned and walked to the door lazily.When I finally got to the door,I open it and sow...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Jack?"Jack what are you doing here?"I asked."Umm...you said that I should drop by to meet your mom...today."He said.My eyes widened and I face palmed myself.I heard Jack chuckle.I looked up to face him."Oh my gosh.Jack I'm sorry,I must have forgotten."I said looking at my feet.

He lifted my head up gently with his hand so I can look at him."Hay,its ok."he said smiling.I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips."Elsa honey,who's at the door?"my mom shouted from the movie theater."Wheal,its now or never."I said and open the door so Jack could come in.We walk hand in hand to the theater.I paused the movie and my mom looked back at Jack and I.

"Mom this is Jack my boyfriend.Jack this is my mother Iduun."I introduced them.Jack held out his hand for my mother to shake and she gladly toke it."Hallo Jack,its nice to meet you."my mom said."It's nice to meet you too,Miss Arendle."Jack said.They broke the hand shake and Jack stood next to me and my mom in front of us.

"Oh,please call me Iduun."my mom said with a worm smile.I mentally face palmed myself."I think I prefer Miss Arendle better."Jack said returning a smile."Oh ok,his a keeper."My mom said witch made me blush."I just have on thing to say..."my mom started."...Jack hert my little girl,Ill brake you!"My mom said walking closer to Jack.Jack gulped and squeezed my hand a little."I-I understand Miss Arendle."Jack said with a shaky voice.

"Good.You two have a great date see you."My mom said and sat back down.She gave me a look that said,'Un-pause the movie.'I gave her a playful glare and she laughed.Jack looked at me confused but he shock it off.I un-paused the movie and Jack and I walk out the house.

"Hay,you wanna meet my mom?"Jack asked.I smiled widely and nodded vigorously.He laughed at my childish behavior.Jack open the passenger seat door for me and I rolled my eyes but got in.He got into the driver's side and we drove to Jack's house.

Elsa's mom likes Jack!😬😬
Jack is afraid of Elsa's mom!😂😂
Will Jack's mom like Elsa??😬😬
What will Emma do??😬😬

Find out in the next chap!

Bye snowflake's❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄