Waiting for an answer

Jack's POV

I was running around the school searching for Elsa until  I found her with the gang.

I went up to her and spoke,"Um...Hay Elsa can i talk to you for a minute?"she looked at the gang then stood up and we walked to somewhere where we can be alone.

"So what do we need to talk about?"she asked putting her hands in her back pocket and she faced me well walking."Oh yeah...umm how you doing?"I asked awkwardly.Great job Jake."Um...I'm good,you?"asked back."Good,good."

"Was that all you wanted to...shit!"her heels where sinking into the ground we were standing on soft.S he almost fall so I stretched my arms out and raped my arms around her waist,her hands around my neck.

Jer face was a blank but she was blushing,I was the same."Uhh...thanks."she said.Ok it's now or never.

"Elsa...wi-will you go out with me?"I asked still in the same position.She stood up to be on her feet,my hands still around her waist and her arms around my neck."Uhh..."

It felt like 5 years waited for my answer then she answered."Umm...o-ok."she said with a smile.I was so ecstatic that I picked her up and spun her around.She laughed as I spun.

When we were done we walked back to the gang hand in hand.When we got there all eyes were on us."JELSA!"Anna,punze and Mer shouted.

Jelsa vibes!!!

Jack asked Elsa out!
And she said yes
Will they be happy or sad?
Find out in the next chap

Bye snowflake's❄❄❄❄❄❤