Date night gone wrong Part 1

Jack's POV

We were waiting for the girls when I saw Elsa's car pull into the restaurants parking lot.They came out and all our jaws were on the floor.They looked stunning.

Elsa was wearing a dress that just reached her knees.It had ruffles on the skirt that were blue and black.The bodice was a corset that tied at the back but you can still see a little of her back.The corset had beautiful blue beading that made swirly shapes.She was wearing black wedges.Her hair was for once down and curly.She had dark red lipstick.

Mer was wearing black jeans with a shirt that had green ruffles.She was surprisingly wearing spring floral wedges.Her hair was a in a french braid down her back and had two lose peace's down the side of her head.She did not have any makeup on.

Anna was wearing a black dress that was just over her knees and tight,it had a small slit on the right leg.She was wearing black pump's and she had a small white hand bag.Her hair was also surprisingly lose and straight.

They come to us and I swear they were walking in slow motion.Elsa came up to me and kissed my cheek snapping me back to reality."Wow!You guys look...amazing!"Kristoff,Hiccup and I said at the same time.The girls blushed and said thank you.We walked in and the waitress seated us.

Date night is on.
The girls look hot.
What will happen?
What will they order?
Will the date go well?

Find out in the next chap!

Bye snowflake's❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄