Girl Time

Anna's POV

It was so cute how Jack asked Elsa to the Prom.i smiled when the thought came to mind.I was at my house in my room.

"Ugh...I am so bored!"I exclaimed falling back on my bed."Why don't you and the other seasons go and find dresses for the Prom?"someone said.I sat up from my bed and looked at the door way."Gosh darn it Ma!You sacred the life out of my!"I said pleasing my left hand on my heart.My mom giggled.

"Sorry,but Prom is in 2 weeks so..."she gave me her credit card."Here is my card and you know the pin."she said with a smile."Really?!"I asked in disbelief.My mom nodded."You are amazing! Thanks Mom,I mite sleepover at one of the girls house's if that's cool with you?"

She nodded"That's fine.So go now,find you dress and hang out with your friends."she said as she pushed me out my room."Thanks mom,love you."I said getting into my car and driving to Mer's house.

Time Skip

I have fetched Mer and Punze we are on our way to Elsa's house.I was driving,Punze was in the passenger seat and Mer was in the back seat."Hay who are you going with to prom,I mean has Eugean asked you yet Punze?"I asked Punze."Ahh,no he has not asked me yet."Punze said looking out the window."Oh...umm I'm sure he will ask soon."I said with a reassuring smile.

"So...Mer has hic asked you yet?"Punze asked as she looked at Mer."Uhh...no not yet but I think that the lad will soon or else I will shoot one of me arrows in the lads ass!"Mer said.We laughed at her reaction."How about you,has Kristoff asked you yet?"Mer asked me."Uhh...no he hasn't."I said sadly.I ts ok he will soon...they all will soon!"Punze said.

"How far is Elsa's house anyways?"Punze asked."Not far... we're here!"I said pulling into Elsa's drive way."Damn,I will never get used to how huge Elsa's house is!"Mer said.Punze and I laughed at her.

We walked up the driveway too Elsa's front door and knocked.

Knock,knock...knock knock

After 2 minutes the door was opened by Elsa's mom with a warm smile."Oh hallo girls,what brings you here."Miss Arendel asked."We are here to pick up Elsa so we can go dress shopping for Prom!"Punze squealed."Oh well she is in her room,you can go up and fetch her ok."she said opening the door wider so we could walk in."Thank you."we said a we walked up the hundreds of steers.

I was about to open the door when I heard Elsa talking to someone.

Elsa's POV

I was on the phone with Jack just talking.

J:So how is your morning so far?

E:Not bad,but I woke up super late!

J:(Chuckle)How late did you wake up?

E:At 9 am.I feel so lazy.

J:Really Elsa,you are a complete weirdo.(Laughs)

E:Hay I wake up at like 7 am ok so that is late for me!

J:I know but you are still a weirdo!

E:Yeah but I'm you weirdo.(smiles widely)

J:Yeah,the weirdo I love.

E:I love you too

...

E:So how was your day?

J:Good,I woke up super early though.(Slight Chuckle)

E:Oh really?How early?

J:I woke up at 10am!

E:I knew you were going to say that.You do realize that it is 12:45 right?

J:Yeah I do.

E:O..

I was just about to say ok when Punze,Mer and Anna badged into my room and jumped on top of me.

E:Ahh

J:Els,you ok?

Punze and Anna started to tickle me and I laughed loudly.

J:Els are you ok?

M:Hay lad.Elsa is just fane.Punze and Anna are just tickling the lads that's all.

J:Mer!You know Elsa hates to be tickled.

M:Yeah we know,that's why we do it!(Evil Smile)

J:Mer put me on speaker please.

M:Ok just a sec.(Puts jack on speaker phone)

J:Hay guys let Elsa go now or I will tell the guys your little secret.

That stopped the instent Jack said that.I was breathing heavily."What secret?"I asked the girls and they all looked down.

E:Jack what secret are you talking about?

J:Oh only that Mer,Anna and Punze have...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. been waiting for the guys to ask them to Prom.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and so did the other's.

E:Oh,that secret.

J:Yeah,wait is there another secret I don't know about?

E+M+A+P:No!

J:Ahh,ok ok.Just please don't all shout into the phone ok.

E+M+A+P: Sorry.

J:It's cool.So I will call you later Els,I love you.

E:Love you too,bye.

Hung up

"So why are you guys here anyway?"I asked."Oh,yeah we are going Prom dress shopping and your coming!"Punze squealed.Before I could protest I was yanked out by the arm to Anna's green convertible car and off we were to the mall.

Prom is near!
The girls are looking for dresses.
Elsa thought that Jack knew they're secret.
Will the guys find out about the girls secret?
Find out in the next chap!

Bye snowflake's❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄