Date night gone wrong Part 2

Elsa's POV

We were eating at the restaurant,talking and laughing."Im going to the bathroom,brb."Jack said as he stood up."Mer,you have ketchup on your lip."Anna whispered through the ear peace.Mer quickly grabbed her napkin and wiped her mouth."Thanks Anna."Mer whispered back.Just then a wave of water flushed through my body.

"Im going to the bathroom."I said so Hiccup could hear.I stood up and walked to the bathroom.When I was done I turned the corner and my heart dropped.Jack...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. kissing another woman.I was in utter shock,I wanted to talk but could not say anything.Insted I took a picture of them then ran back to the table."Mer Anna,I-I-I..."I tried to say something."What Elsa,are you ok?"Anna asked."You ok lass?"Mer asked.

"Just check your phones."I said and sent them the picture I took of Jack and that slut.As soon as Mer and Anna sow the picture they're jaws dropped."Hay you guys Ok?"Kristoff asked.We all just nodded."Els,you ok?"Anna asked."I-I-I don't know."I said on the verge of tears.

Just then Jack came back."Hay,did I miss anything?"Jack asked."Yes but you wouldn't know because you were sucking that sluts face!"I said into the ear peace.Unfortunetly Anna was drinking water and Mer was eating so they kinda choked when they heard me say that.Kristoff and Hiccup helped Anna and Mer catch they're breath and i gave them an apologetic look.

"You guys Ok?"Jack asked."You should be asking that slut you swallowed.."I whispered again.This time Mer and Anna laughed really hard.Jack,Kristoff and Hiccup just gave us a weird look."Ok.Mer,Anna and I need to go we'll see you Monday!Bye!"I said pulling Mer and Anna out the restaurants and to the car.I started driving and a very fast speed."Els,slow down!"Anna said worried.

I just ignored her and gripped the steering wheel harder."ELSA YOU NEED TE CALM DOWN!"Mer shouted.I looked at the steering wheel and saw that it was starting to freeze.I took a breath and slowed down,luckily we were at my house.I parked in the drive way of my house.I leaned my head against the steering wheel and started to sobbing.

(???) POV

I just listed that Jack guy and I hope Elsa saw it because I am not doing that again.My phone rang in my pocket.Owi It's the boss.

?-Yes boss?

Boss-Did you complete your mission?

?-Yes boss
.
Boss-and did Elsa see you?

?-Yes boss.

Boss-good Job Elizabeth.

?-Thank you...father

Boss-You are to never call me that!

?-Oh what?father.Is this how you treat your only daughter?

Boss- Prove that your my daughter by helping me take down the season...once and for all.

?-Yes father

Boss-what did I just say?

?-Yes...boss.

Boss-Good come back to the base.

?-Ok.

End call

Oh how I hate my father.I stormed out the restaurants and drove to the 'base'.

Elsa saw Jack kissing another woman.
The date night did not go as planned.
Elsa almost killed the girls.
Will Elsa forgive Jack?
Will Jack find out what he did?

Find out in the next chap!

Bye snowflake's❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄