Secret Communication

Anna's POV

"Ok so we are meeting them at the restaurant?"I asked Elsa."Yeah."Elsa said putting on her makeup."Ok... Where's Mer,she was sapost to be here and hour ago?"I asked.

Just then Mer came bursting into my room."Hay there lass's,sorry I'm late."Mer said."Why are you late?"Elsa asked Mer."Because I had to get these."Mer said showing us an ear peace."Cool,what are those?"I asked grabbing one.

"These are ear peace's.They allow us to communicate with each other by whispering anything.We just put them in your ear and vwala,we can talk to each other with out the guys knowing.I also got Punze one so we can talk anytime and all the time,she already has it."Mer explained showing us how to put it in our ears.

"Cool!Can we try them out?"I asked."Yeah but we have to be in different rooms just to test it."Mer said."Cool,Mer you can go into my wardrobe,Anna you can go to my bathroom and I will stay here.'Elsa said showing us where to go.Mer and I nodded and went to our designated rooms and closed the door.

Bold:Anna
Italics:Mer
Underlined:Elsa

Hallo can anyone hear me.
Yeah I can hear yea lass.
Yeah I can hear both of you.
Is this not cool or what?
Yeah!
Yeah!
Ok but remember that you have to whisper or you are going to break our eardrums.
Ok.
Ok.
Good,can we come out now?
Yeah can we?
Yeah come on out.

We went to go sit with Elsa on her bed."Why did you get us these?"Elsa asked."So if we have food stuck in our teeth or something like that we can tell each other."Mer said.Just then I got a text from Kristoff.

K-Hay where are you guys?😯
A-Oh sorry,we will be right there😅
K-You forgot,didn't you😐
A-Haha,we will be right there.❤
K-bye❤
A-Bye❤

"The guys are waiting for us,lets go."I said and we went to the restaurant.

The girls can communicate with out the guys knowing.
What will happen?
Will the date go well?

Find out in the next chap!

Bye snowflake's❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄