School

Elsa's POV

The cover page is how Elsa looks.

I went down the 1000's of stair's and saw my mom making my favourite breakfast,pancakes with ice cream and caramel sauce...all cold.

"I see you're ready for breakfast but you are going to be late so take this sandwich and eat it in your car.Now go before you're late."my mom said,handing me a sandwich.I kissed her on the cheek,grabbed my sandwich and my keys and went to the garage. I jumped into my light blue convertible and open the top(A/N:roof of car) and drove to school.

***

I arrived at school and was about to park right in front of the school door when a car drove into my spot. The person got out of the car. It was a tall guy with reddish hair with sideburns and brown eyes,he was a little buff. He looked at me and smirked,I drove away to find a new parking spot and found on next to a dark blue convertible.I pulled in and stepped out when the door of the car next to me opened and a guy walked out.

Great why do I have such good luck with men. He stepped out of his car and look at me. He had white hair with silver highlights ,(I wonder if his hair is naturally like that),pale skin and crystal blue eyes. I wonder who he is.

He looked at me and smirked.
"I don't think I've seen you here before, My name is Jack."the boy apparently named Jack said.I locked my car and faced him.
"Nice to meet you Jack."I gave him a small smile and walked away from the cars. He ran up to me and walked with me.
"Hay you did not tell me your name. You now it's rude if someone tells you they're name and you don't return the favor.So what's your name beautiful."Jack said smirking. I rolled my eyes and stopped in my tracks making Jack walk ahead of me.I stood with my hip out and crossed arms.He walk too me and stood in front of me.

"Why should I tell you my name if you have already given me one,'beautiful'." I mocked his voice on beautiful.He put he's hands in he's hoodie pocket,he chuckled and said.
"Are u always this hot when you're pissed?"He smirked.I blushed a little but it did not show because of the blush I was wearing."Elsa."I said with a straight face and walked away.He jogged up to me making me stop."Excuse me?".I faced him and sighed and said with a straight face,"Elsa,my name is Elsa,Ok so can I go get my schedule now please?!"I said the last part with a little bit of annoyance in my voice.He looked at me,smiled and moved out of my way."Thank you"I said and strutted away from him.

That was a great start to my first day at my new school.But Jack was kind of cute. Wait,what am I saying,snap out of it Elsa just go and get your schedule and try your best to avoid Jack.

Hi snowflake's.552 words much longer this time.Hope u liked this chap I will update tomorrow see u soon snowflake's.❄❄❄❄❄