My new friends

Elsa's POV

I got my schedule from the front desk and was about to walk to my first class when the lady at the desk said.
"You don't need to go to your first class, I have assigned two people to show you around the school...oh here they are now."I turned around and saw two girls.One had very long golden blonde hair and when I say long I mean long,her hair was in a bread that touched the floor.She had big green eyes.The other girl had ginger hair with a white stripe.Her hair was in two braids and she had dark blue eyes.

I smiled and said,"Hi I'm Elsa."I gave them a small wave.They exchanged glances,looked at me and smile.
"Hi,I'm Rapunzel but you can call Punze."the girl with golden blonde hair apparently named Rapunzel said with a small wave.
"Hi,I'm Anna."the girl with ginger hair apparently named Anna said with a warm smile.

We walk around the whole school and by the time we were done it was lunch time. We went to the cafeteria and we got our trays .After we payed for our food we walked to a table.At the table there were 4 other people there.There was a guy with dirty blonde hair,brown eyes and he was a bit tall.A guy with dark brown hair and green eye.A guy with dark brown hair,light brown eyes and a beard.There was only one girl with them and she had wild red hair and big blue eyes.

We walked to there table and Punze sat next to the guy with the small beard and he gave her a peck on the cheek.Anna waved her hand showing me to sit with her.She sat next to the guy with dirty blonde hair,I sat next to her.

All the guys and the one girl looked at each other then at Anna then at Punze then at each other again then they looked at me. I felt so awkward,I just sat there looking at them and them at me.They just stared at me and they started to whisper something and it lead to Anna,she looked at me."Guys this is Elsa the new girl."Anna introduce me too everyone.They all smiled and gave me a small wave.

"Hi I'm Kristoff,Anna's boyfriend."the guy with dirty blonde hair apparently named kristoff said as he kissed Anna on the cheek. Anna blushed a little.

"Eugene,Punze's boyfriend."the guy with a small beard said and kissed Punze on the forehead.

"Hay there lass,Im Merida but you can call me Mer."the girl with wild red hair said in a very deep scottish ascent.

"Are you scottish?"I asked Merida.

"Yes lass,I'm am scottish."Mer said with a smile.

I nodded,"Hay I'm Hiccup,Mer's boyfriend."the guy with dark brown hair apparently named Hiccup said as he put his hand around Mer.

"Hay,there's someone missing here."Eugene said looking around.

"Oh... who's missing?"I asked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

❄Dun dun daaaaa.Cliff hanger.
O:I knw I knw,I'm a bad person.😐
E:Yes you are,how can youu leave them with such a bad cliff hanger.😑
O:Sorry ok.🙄
E:Don't apologize to me,apologize to the readers.They will want to know how I will react to seeing that... 😁
O:No no no no no,don't spoil it for the readers,they will find out in the next chap.😤 Ok Elsa.😐
E:Fine,but I am so excited to see that... 😀
O:Shut up,shut up,shut up.Before you spoil it we are going to leave ok.😤
E:ok 😐let's go Ora.😊

O/E: bye snowflake's lov u❄❄