My new room

You have to look at the cover page for this chap.

Elsa's POV

"Let it go,let it go..."I sang my heart out as I made a huge castle with my ice-

Beep Beep Beep

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I rolled over facing the this I hated most in life. I covered my face with my blanket and groaned. I was about to finish my dream when,"Elsa wake up,you're going to be late for you're first day of school your new school!"my mom shouted.

I took my blanket off my head."5 more minutes mom,please!"I begged."No,go and take a shower and get dressed.""5 MINUTES!"I yelled back realising that that was a huge mistake.I heard foot steps coming from the stairs and I knew it was my mom coming to kill me. I got out of my bed and ran to my bathroom,shower and brushed my teeth at the same time.

When my mom walked into my room,I was about to open my wardrobe. She stood with both hands on her hips and said,"Im glad you're starting to listen to me." A smirk formed on her face. She left my room and I went to my new wardrobe(A/N: They packed everything the day before) I open my double doored wardrobe and I was in shock.I could actually walk into my wardrobe,there was a giant  mirror,a dressing table...it was amazing.

I walked in an twirled around in circles. I then saw that it was 7:30 and I only had 45 minutes left to get ready. I decided to play some music so I put my phone in my speaker and pressed play and Die Young by Ke$ha started playing. I walked through my new wardrobe looking for an outfit.

I ended up picking this cute outfit I had bought a week ago. A white,off the shoulder long sleeved crop top with a navy blue high waisted skirt with black ankle length Vans. I then went to my dressing table,sat down and opened my jewellery draw. I took out my white watch,3 gold diamond bracelets,silver snow flake earrings and my great great great grandmother's snow flake necklace.I like snow and winter,I know that it's weird but I always felt a connected to it,like I never get cold not even when it is snowing or raining. I always thought that was weird but I didn't pay much attention to it,anyway.

I started with my makeup.I did a light blue smokey eye,light pink lipstick and a touch of blush.For my hair,I did two braids down the side of my head then tied my hair and the two braids up in a high ponytail. When I was done I walked out my wardrobe,grabbed my bag and went down stairs to eat my breakfast.

Hay guys this chap was longer like I promised,I will be updated 1's a week sorry if I am late at update,we are starting school next week I might be late next week,can't wait to see you again. Love you all my snowflakes.❤❄❄❤