A day before Prom!

Elsa's POV

It's a day before Prom and Kristoff,Eugean and Hiccup haven't asked Anna,Punze and Mer to the ball yet.Anna and Punze are upset but Mer is just angry.

"Hay are you guys Ok?"I asked.They all look at me and gave me a fake reassuring smile.I hummed in response.

Free Period

We are walking through the corridors when Anna suddenly stopped walking."I got it!"She said enthusiastically."You got what?"Punze asked."I know how we can make the guys regret not asking us to Prom!"she said again.

She came closer to us and we did a season huddle."What we can do is that we can pick the worse guys in the school to go to Prom with too make the boys jealous!"she whispered.

An evil smile formed on Mer and Punze's face's,I had a worried face."That is great,but there is one problem."Punze said."What?"Mer,Anna and I said at the same time."How will we choose who to go with?"she said tapping her chin."I know.We can close our eyes and the first person our fingers land on is our date!"Mer said with a smile.

"This is not a good idea guys."I tryed to worn them but it was no use,Anna was already moving her hand around with her eyes closed."Hmm I pick..."she said and stopped her hand.Oh no,Anna was pointing to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Weaseltown."Oh no...why did I have to pick Weaseltown?"she said fake crying.I chuckled softly.It was Mer's turn now and she chose...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.a very short,chubby,weird looking guy.Mers face dropped instantly."Who's that?"I asked."That...that is diaper guy."she said as she throw her head back."Why do you call him diaper guy?"I asked.

"Because,when we were in the 6th grade diaper guy came to school in a diaper for the whole exam period,which is 3 weeks."she said still with her hair back."Ok,my turn!"Punze said excitedly."Don't get so excited.You mite get worse than Mer here."Anna said laughing at Mer.Mer gave Anna one of her signature death glares.

Punze spun her hand around and she chose...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.John Stabington.Punze had a minor fake heart attack."Nooo...why out of all people him!?"Punze exclaimed.

"I tryed to worn you but no so have fun with your new and not improved date's."I said crossing my arms with an evil smirk.They all glared at me and walked to they're new dates first we went to Weaseltown.

"Uhh...Hi Weaseltown."Anna said with a small wave."Uh it's Weseltin."he said as he pushed his glasses up and snorted.I tryed my best to hold back my laughter."Yeah ok let's get this over and done with... Weaseltown..."

"Weseltin!"he said quite annoyed.Did I mention that he is shorter than Anna and that he has this annoying and high voice,yeah not attractive at all.Well he is not attractive at all."Yeah anyway,your taking me to Prom tomorrow ok!"Anna said sternly."Ok,see you at 6."Weaseltown said and was off.

"Does he wear heels?"I asked because I could hear the sound of heels when he walked away.Anna hummed and nodded.

Mer's turn.We went to diaper guy"Hi diapiro,you are taking me to Prom tomorrow and that's final,see you at 6."Mer said and walked away without another word.

Punze's turn.We went to John Stabington...who has an identical twin."Uh Hay John,Im going to the Prom tomorrow...with...you."she said.Great nice and short."Uhh..."He said looking Punze up and down."Yeah,Ok see you at 6."John said and winked at Punze.

"Great now that that is done... sleepover at my house?"Mer said and we all nodded."Oh and bring everything that you need for Prom.They Principal has cancelled school tomorrow,so bring everything."Mer said and we nodded again.

Time Skip(After school)

I was walking to my car that now has a snowflake on the bonnet,when I noticed that someone was leaning on my car.Pail skin,white hear with silver highlights and a tall,masculine body shape...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Jack.I smiled and waved to him."Hi Frosty.Are you ready for tomorrow?"I asked as I throw my bags into my car.I turned to face him and he put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck."Yeah,I can't wait to see your dress snowflake."he said.

I know what you mite be thinking,'Aww so cute they have adorable baby names for each other.'And yes we do.

"And I can't wait to see your tux tomorrow."I said."Damn!"he said making me worried."What?"I asked."Nothing,it's just that...nah it cool."he said."No,you know I hate it when you do that.If you had something to say then say it!"I said sternly as I took my arm away from his neck and took a step back.I put my hip out and crossed my arms."Ok,I was going to say that,I can't help it but I cant  imagine how beautiful you mite look tomorrow."he said as he put his hand in he's jean pockets.

My heart broke once he said that."And...and why not?"I asked on the verge of tears.He had better chose his word right cause if he doesn't,its over."Well because..."he started."Because you are already so beautiful.I can't see how you could get any better."he said with a smile.That made my heart flutter and leap for joy.I put my head down to let my hair cover my face and let out a few tears.I sniffed and throw my hair back with my hand.

Jack had a confused facial expressions."Why are you crying?"he asked as he approach me and put his hand on my cheeks.I laughed a little."Damn Frosty what the fuck,I thought you were going to say something horrible,you annoying snowball!"I said a bit loud and slapped his chest.He giggled and so did I.He wiped away my tears with his thumb's and looked into my eyes and I  looked back at his.

"I would never say anything and I mean anything to hurt you."he said in a very manly husky voice which gave me shivers up and down my spine.He leaned in and placed he's soft cool lips onto my pink worm lips.He kissed me softly but also passionately some how.After a while we pulled back and he rested his forehead on mine."I love you snowflake."he said softly so only I could hear it."I love you too Frosty."I said and gave him one more kiss then got into my car and drove of.He waved goodbye and so did I.

Prom is in a day!
Punze,Anna and Mer have sucky dates.
How will Eugean,Kristoff and Hiccup think of this?

Find out in the next chap!

Bye snowflake's❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

PS:If you are like reading this book please put it into you library and follow me on whatpad.
I will follow back.
And if you have any cool ideas just send me a message or type it down in the comments thnx bye❤❄❤❄

JELSA FOREVER!!!!!!❄❄❄