The big reveal

Anna's POV

We were all laughing and having fun doing each other's make up in Elsa's huge wardrobe when Punze spoke."Hay,guys I need to tell you something."she turned to face us.
"What is is?"Mer asked."You know you can tell us anything."i said with a smile."Ok...I have been keeping this secret but I have come to know you all and I think you should know...that..."She toke a few deep breath and was shaking."Punze you know that you can tell us anything right so calm down,breath and say what u need to say,Ok."Elsa said very calmly.We all smiled at her.

"Ok...I...IhavemagicalhairthatglowswhenIsing."Punze said very fast."What!?"Elsa,Mer and I said at the same time."If I am correct,I think nun of us herd what you said,so can you please repeat everything you said after 'I'."Elsa said."Oh,sorry guys I tend to speak fast when I'm nervous."Punze said with a smile giggle."Yeah we've noticed."I said."Ok I will say it slower but don't freak out ok."

"Ok."we all said in unison.Punze toke a deep breath and said,"I have magical hair that glows when I sing."It was quite for like 5 minutes we all just steered at Punze in shock."YOU HAVE MAGICAL GLOWING HAIR!"we all shouted."Yeah want to see?".We all exchanged glances and nodded.

"Ok...Ok umm.First we need to get two chairs...then a brush and we Need to undo my hair from its braid.I have to worn you that my hair is long and I mean long."

We started to get everything in place the only thing that was left was to undo Punze's hair.When we were done,I was in shock her hair was like 6m long."Ok now that that is done,I need a volunteer."Punze said.We all had one eyebrow up looking at her confused."Oh I have not told you what for,well I need someone to brush my hair."Punze said a bit embarrassed."Ohhh!"we said loudly.It was quite for a few minutes when,"I'll do it."Elsa's said.A smile grow on Punze's faces,she pulled Elsa by the wrist and made her sit behind her.Punze pushed the brush into Elsa's hand,"Ok...Ok...I can't believe I am doing this...ok here it goes.Ok so Elsa's you have to brush my hair well I sing ok!"Punze said excitedly."Uhhh I have to brush all of your hair?"Elsa asked with a worried face."No not all of it just the top part."Elsa nodded and Punze sat in her chair and toke a deep breath."Ready?"She asked all of us,we nodded and Punze closed her eyes and started to sing.

"Flower glem and glow,
Let your power shin,
Make the clock reverse,
Bring back what once was mine,
Heal what has been he,
Change the faits designed,
Save what has been lost,
Bring back what once was mine what once was mine."

Like she said her hair does glow when she sings,it was amazing.The room was quite after Punze was done singing she looked at us worried."That...is...so...cool!"Mer,Elsa and I said at the same time."Really and the best thing is that it doesn't only glow,my hair can heal any sickness,wound or even a cut."Punze said with clear excitement in her voice."This is so cool,why did you hide this from us and how did u get this power and why is hair so flippen awesome."I said."Um ok let me just tell u the whole back story ok."we all nodded,sat on the bed and listened carefully.

(Punze tells the tangled story but instead of her it is her great great great grandmother and Eugene she tells them that they{Punze and Eugene} were named after they great great great grandparents and that they met kinda the same way but different.)

"So that's the whole story.I know it is weird but the power has been past down to me and there is this legend that there are three ather girls with special abilities like mine and they will save the world from some kind of evil or something!"

"Wow just...wow I can't believe it,that,all of this."Elsa said falling back on the bed."I can."I said and Elsa stud up as fast as light and she just steered at me."I can believe it to."Mer said."I have this ability to never and I mean never miss a bullseye with my bow and arrow and I am natural great at riding."we were all shock until I did something,"Anna you can control fire!"Punze said excitedly.I had a fire ball in my hand spinning it around."Yeah since I was 6,I've learnt how to control though so don't worry."I said retracting the fire.

"Wow so I am the only one that doesn't have powers or an ability that sucks."Elsa said a bit sad.I looked at Punze and Mer and mouthed,'S.T.A'thay nodded,we surrounded Elsa then we...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.cliff hanger!!!!!
Sorry I know I said no cliff hanger but I had too so read the next chap to find out wat happens next bye snowflake's❄❄❄❄