Overprotect

Yu Xing pov
I woke up by my alarm clock. I hurry do my morning routine and eat my breakfast since my mom made it for me. "Good morning mom dad" I said to my parents. " Morning sweetheart today I want you to join my friends party is that ok for you Xing Xing?" Dad ask. "It up to you that. I will go if it's what you want" I said then I grab my beg and put on my shoes. " good bye mom good bye dad" I said. " ok and you have to back home early because the party start at 7 o'clock " mom shout from the kitchen. " ok" I said while close the door. I run as fast as I could. Finally I arrived school on time. " Xing Xing wait for me" I turn around and see my friends. " I think I'm going to be late but you two late than me" I said and cross my arm around my chest. " No it's not my fault it's Ting Ting because she eat too late" Ing Ing said. Then we walk to the class but we late 2 minutes. " Sorry Ms. He we don't mean it" we said. " Ok it only 2 minutes so go to your seat and another time don't be late ok?" Ms. He said. " Ok" we said and walk to our seat. " Hey why you guys late today?" Karry ask. "Is there something happens?"Jackson said. " You bullied by someone on the way school right " Roy said. "Hey stop it. Karry you can continue your sleep and Roy go and continue your eat you Jackson focus on your book" Ting Ting said. " Nothing happens just because Ting Ting got up late so we have to wait for her" Ing Ing said. So we back to our own thing.
Li Ing pov
Ring ~~~ Ring ~~~~~
Lunchtime I mumbled myself. " Ing Ing hurry up" Ting Ting said. So I hurry get up and walk to them. " Coming" I said. We are about to go then three pairs of strong arms pull us back and turn us toward them. " Forget us already huh" Jackson said with a sad tones. " Oppps sorry" we said and bow to them. We go to canteen together and eat our lunch but not like before because now we become friends so we talk along until lunchtime over. " Hurry up bye I have to change first see you guys at the gym center" Xing Xing said and we wave to them and they wave back. We hurry change to PE cloths. For girl it will be t-shirt and a skirt. After changing I go to find my friends. " Hey do you think it too short hah?" I complain. " yes I think so" they said. The skirt is too short but not as short as the fake queen's. Their skirt almost show everything when they bow down. And our is short like the dress that Jackson bought for me when I sleep over at his house. Then three of us walk to the gym center and many whisper relate to us. " Wow I never thought that they're this sexy" "their shape catch my heart" " I hope that they my girl" " I love their shape" " they have a sexy body" then we found the boys in their PE uniforms. Their PE uniform is a long paints and t-shirt. We can wear our jackets if we want. We don't wear it because the weather today's a good one. " Hi guys" we said to them. Then they look at us up and down and change to a serious expression then they grab our waist and lead us to the rooftop. " What happens to you guys when we're not around huh?" I ask. " Yes why you bring us here?" Xing Xing asked. " Why you so strange?" Ting Ting said. They look straight in our eyes and ask a question that make us shock. " Why you three wear super short skirt like this?" they said. Then we start laughing. " What this is short can't you see your cheerleader is more shorter than us" I said and Xing Xing Ting Ting nodded agree with me. " Why you said this Chou Li Ing you want to be like them hah?" Shout Jackson at me. "No no I'm not mean-" before I finish my words I got cut by Roy " So do it if you want" he said and then leave us. We start run after them since they're guys and fast. I catch up with Jackson and I lose all my friends so that mean only me and Jackson there. I run to him and hug him from behind make him shock at the same time. He turn round and lit my chin up. " Why" he whisper. " Sorry I shouldn't say that to you" I said. " Yes you shouldn't and don't compare yourself to them you know they can't compare with you" he said and pull me in to his embrace I hug him back then we pull back and I can see a little smile on his face. He take off this jacket and tie it tight around my waist. He hold my hand while walk back to gym center. "Don't wear that short again ok?" He said. I nod for agree.
Mei Ting pov
After he left I decided to run after him until I catch with him. " Roy please" I shout then he stop and turn back to me. " I'm sorry to make you angry" I said and my tear start flowing down. He run to me and hug me tightly then he pull away and wipe away my tear by using his thumb. " you know you shouldn't wear that" he said. " I don't know" I said and pout. " How you don't know hah" he said and flick my forehead then I fake cry. " No no no stop cry I'm sorry" he said. " Why you angry hah remember the day I slept over your house and you bought me a shorter than this why don't you angry when I wear it"I said haft shout to him. "Stupid I want I'm the only one that can see you in this kind of clothes not all the guy" he said and change to serious expression. Then he takes off his jacket and tie it around my waist. Then we walk back together to the gym center.
Karry pov
Why she said that? Why she wear that doesn't she know how much it hurt me when I see all guys eyes are on them. " Karry" she said then I turn around and she sit on the ground I hurry run to her. " What the hell is happening to you hah?" I ask. " I fall on the ground" she said and doesn't dare look straight to me. I lit her chin up and kiss her lips softly. She was shock with my expression then I pull back and pull her in to my embrace she hit my back softly " Hay that's hurt you know" I said. " I don't care because you the one who stole my first kiss away from me" she said and blush hardly. I smirk and ask " you want it back huh". " Of course who don't want their first kiss" she said. Then I crash my lips on her again she pull away. " Karry wang what the heck you doing to me you stole my first and second kiss at the same time huh" she yell at me and hit my chest harder and harder. " Ouch why do you hurt your boyfriend huh don't you love him?" I ask make her stop. " Who said you are my boyfriend huh?" She said and smirk. " me" I said. She stand up and than fall back so I pull her not let her to fall as I smile " See your boyfriend is good enough he can help you when you need" I said. I touch her ankle and she shout out loud and tell me it's hurt a lot. So I take off my jacket and tie it around her waist and pick her up bridal style. " Hey what are you doing?" She ask. " Carry my girlfriend" I said. " who said I'm your girlfriend" she said. Then " Hong Yu Xing can you please give me a chance to be your bad boyfriend?" I shout out. "No" she said. " Really??" I ask. She looks away. " Then I will ask Juliya to be my girlfriend?" I said. " No no no ok don't do that" she said. " Then?" I ask. " I'm your girlfriend" she said give me a best smile that I never seen before and rest her head on my chest. I arrived the nurse center then I put her down on the bed. The nurse want to cure her ankle but I stop her and tell her to leave not mean I don't want to help but I want to do it myself for my lovely girlfriend. I bend down and start cure her ankle carefully and make sure it's not hurt her. 10 minutes later all my friends arrived. I told them everything also that Xing Xing is mine now so they start cheer up and congrats me. The school finally ended so I decided to send Xing Xing back to her house and everyone on their own. After say goodbye to her I peck her baby cheeks twice and let her down to her house then I leave since I have something to do tonight.

A/n :
Hi guys!! I really don't know how to write about something cheesy so I hope you don't mind if that part is not good. 😊😊🍀